♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Cheese Stick

One of my favorite for spending my weekend in front of TV all day. With big cup of tea or coffee, I can eat one whole jar alone. Simply to make and quick... let's prepare.

Ingedients:
- 250 grams  flour
- 50 grams  Tapioca.
- 1/ 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 50 ml of cooking oil.
- 1 egg
- 25 ml water
- 100 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/ 4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/ 2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- A little bulyon block (optional)

How to make:
1. Mix flour, tapioca and baking soda, set aside.
2. Stir in cooking oil, eggs and water until blended. and add into the flour mixture.
3. Add the other seasonings and cheese. Knead until smooth. In this process there may be additional wheat flour if the dough is not yet smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes.
4. Milled dough thin and cut into pieces. Fry in hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
5. After the cold keep into airtight  jar and serve.
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected