- 300 gr chicken ( w/out bone), cut cube
- 100 gr mushrooms ( chopped)
- 1 medium onion ( finely chopped)
- 2 small garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 medium leeks ( cut 2 cm)
- salt, pepper
- soya sosu or sweet soy sauce as taste
- 1 tbsp margarine.
Heat 1 spoon of margarine, put chicken and cook till done. put the onion and garlic, saute until tender and smell nice. add a little soy sauce, salt and pepper.
then add mushrooms into that sauce pan. (add a little water, enough to wet the mushrooms). cook 10 mnt more and last add the leek before you turn off the heat.