I like simple and quick cook. It won't make me wash many dishes or spend more time in kitchen (I love spend my time in kitchen but for only trying new recipe I never cook..hehehe.). Like this Bake fish with paprika.. All I did just marinate the fish with all ingredients (which is-again- simple) and put it in oven.. that's it @(^_^)@ :D
..So I can have more time for blogging and finishing my favorite novel.. d(^_^)b
- 1 kg fish (any kind of bream fish)- half lemon. squeeze.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper powder
- 3-4 cloves of garlic. grated.
- 1 / 2 medium onions. grated.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Long Green Chillies 4-5 pieces. Cut into pieces
- 1 medium tomato. cut into pieces
How to make:
Marinate fish with all ingredients (but long green chillies and tomato). Allow to soak about 1 hour . (I prepare the night before)
Bake at 150 deg C oven until cooked.
It could also be burned on charcoal at your bbq time....
Enjoy while it's warm.