One of my favorite dish for dinner. I love it more when served on hot plate or if you don't have hot plate, it's really no problem you can serve it at once while it's hot. Add sprinkle of fried red onion and serve with pickle and other fresh salad plus small cayenne pepper if you like.
- 150 gr beef meat. Diced.
- 200 g egg wet noodle. If you use dried one, cook it in hot water 1st (According to packet direction)
- 1 leek. rough cut.
- Soy sauce/ sweet soy sauce to taste
- Sugar and salt to taste.
- Enough Cooking oil.
Mashed and make puree these spices:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 small red onions.- 1 teaspoon pepper seeds.- 1 / 2 teaspoon dried shrimp (or you can use some fresh shrimp)
- 2 pieces of large red cayenne pepper
|Sweet soy sauce|
|Large red Cayenne pepper|
How to make:
1) Heat enough cooking oil , put beef and cook until cooked and tender (Add hot broth and cook until the gravy dries up).
2) Stir in mashed spices with beef meat and saute until fragrant. Stir in the egg noodles, mix until blended. Add soy sauce, leeks, sugar and salt to taste. Do not forget to test the taste.
Serve over hot plate with a sprinkling of fried red onion.