Change of weather that suddenly cold last week makes me somewhat less fit and have a cold. I rarely drink or want to consume cold pills. Usually I just drink a lots, consume vitamin C and ate my favorite soup.
And here it is my favorite soup, Chicken macaroni soup, especially when it got flu, so comfort at least for me...
- 2 cup macaroni. Boil with salt until cooked. Drain and put some cooking oil in order not to stick to each other. Set aside.
- 300 boneless chicken meat.
- 1 medium sized potato. Peel, cut into cubes.
- 2 medium-size carrots. peeled, cut into round or cube.
- 4 cloves of garlic. finely chopped.
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder (or to taste)
- Salt to taste
- leek. chopped for sprinkle when serving.
How to cook:
1) Boil 1 1 / 2 lt of water. Boil chicken until done. Drain and cut according to taste. Place back into the broth.
2) Add potatoes and carrots. Mix in garlic, pepper powder and salt. Cook until all vegetables cooked. Taste the flavor. Turn off the fire.
Place macaroni in a serving bowl. Pour with hot soup and sprinkle with chopped leek. Serve hot.