♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Pumpkin Pie...It's My Weekend Dessert... (^_^)


Nothing is more fun than spending whole day in weekend with family. Just doing nothing, lazy time on warm sitting room, watching TV all day, hot tea, playing card with husband... :D 
Nothing really special for lunch and dinner. But I made this Pumpkin Pie for our dessert this chill weekend. I already made the pie crust last Friday, so it's ready to bake by this Saturday morning as I planned before


Have a nice weekend Everyone !!! @(^_^)@

What you need:
- 1 recipe single crust pie dough. Roll with rolling pin and set to 22 cm pie pan, pin-prick the bottom with fork. Bake on preheat oven 190 deg C about 30 minute or until done.

- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Tip of teaspoon ground cloves (if it's too much it'll give bitter taste)
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (grated from whole nutmeg)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 eggs. beaten.
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 200 ml (1 cup) heavy cream


Direction:

1) preheat oven to 190 deg C. Mix and whisk cornstarch, brown sugar, salt, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, ground ginger and cinnamon powder.


2) Whisk in pumpkin, eggs, milk and heavy cream. Whisk just until all ingredients well blended. Pour into the prepared pie crust. Bake for approximately 60 minutes or until inserted bamboo skewer comes out clean. Let it really cool before garnish according to your taste. Here I use whipped cream.

Enjoy your weekend ! d(^_^)b


Please do check my other pumpkin pie recipe here










loading...

2 comments:

  1. That pie looks really good! I am seeing a lot of pumpkin recipes this week...I like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Diethood.com Thank U ^_^ .. I know spring was over.. but I still have pumpkin in my refrig.. Thx for visiting by

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected