Nothing is more fun than spending whole day in weekend with family. Just doing nothing, lazy time on warm sitting room, watching TV all day, hot tea, playing card with husband... :D
Nothing really special for lunch and dinner. But I made this Pumpkin Pie for our dessert this chill weekend. I already made the pie crust last Friday, so it's ready to bake by this Saturday morning as I planned before
Have a nice weekend Everyone !!! @(^_^)@
What you need:
- 1 recipe single crust pie dough. Roll with rolling pin and set to 22 cm pie pan, pin-prick the bottom with fork. Bake on preheat oven 190 deg C about 30 minute or until done.
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Tip of teaspoon ground cloves (if it's too much it'll give bitter taste)
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (grated from whole nutmeg)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 eggs. beaten.
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 200 ml (1 cup) heavy cream
1) preheat oven to 190 deg C. Mix and whisk cornstarch, brown sugar, salt, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, ground ginger and cinnamon powder.
2) Whisk in pumpkin, eggs, milk and heavy cream. Whisk just until all ingredients well blended. Pour into the prepared pie crust. Bake for approximately 60 minutes or until inserted bamboo skewer comes out clean. Let it really cool before garnish according to your taste. Here I use whipped cream.
Enjoy your weekend ! d(^_^)b
Please do check my other pumpkin pie recipe here