Beside chocolate, I love cheese in anyway, moreover if it's combined with lemon... hmm..imagine how yummy it will be.... @(^_^)@
Just Like I made this time, it's cream cheese pound cake with lemon glazed.....And this evening I eat it with my warm lemon tea... wow, it's just perfect . Try one and tell me if you agree with me d(^_^)b
make 10 " bundt pan.
For cheese pound cake:
- 200 g cream cheese, room temperature.
- 325 g unsalted butter, room temperature.
- 2 ½ cup granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 3 cups flour.
- 1 package (5 g vanilla powder) or you can use vanilla extract.
- 6 eggs, room temperature.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Lemon Zest from 1 medium lemon.
For Lemon Glazed:
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1) preheat oven to 170 ⁰ C. Grease your bundt pan with butter and lightly sprinkle with flour. Set aside. Mix and sieve together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla powder and salt. Set aside. (If U use vanilla extract, add after adding lemon zest).
2) With electric mixer beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until fluffy and pale ± 7 minutes. Mix in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon Zest.
3) Mix in flour mixture, beat until completely incorporated. Pour into the pan and smooth surface.
4) Bake for 1 ~ 1 ½ hours until golden brown and when skewer inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and let it chil about 20 ~ 30 minutes before release from the mold. Pour the lemon glazed.
How to make lemon glazed:
Mix powdered sugar and lemon juice, stirring until well blended. Adjust the consistency as your desire, if you want more thin you can add small amount of lemon juice.
Recognize your own oven's condition is recommended. Different size and condition gives
different heat result.