Simple, quick and great meal in every time and every occasion, Pizza. Maybe the most repeatable dish on my dinner table is Pizza. Beside those facts I mentioned above, also that me and hubby like it so much.
This another pizza version I made and different from other pizza I posted before.. try it.. maybe you'll like it as well
For pizza crust:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- ½ tablespoon of instant dry yeast
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups warm milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Ingredients for toppings:
- ± 500 g beef sausage, cut round or cut into chunks.
- ± 300 g fresh button mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- 2 tablespoons homemade tomato paste (use 3 tablespoons if you do not use chili paste)
- 1 ~ 2 tbsp homemade chili paste (optional)
- Basil and thyme, ½ tablespoon each.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium size onion, cut ring round.
- 3 red and green paprika medium size, cut into cubes.
- Salt and sugar to taste.
- Grated mozzarella cheese and cheddar or Edam cheese.
Mix the tomato paste, chili paste, olive oil, sugar and salt with a little hot water, enough to form a paste and no lump. Add thyme and basil and stir well. Set aside.
Hit and flatten pizza crust dough to remove air, divided into four balls equally. Flatten with rolling pin about 1 cm a thickness and approximately 30 cm in diameter. Spread sauce mixture on pizza crust, sprinkle with sausage pieces, mushrooms, paprika, onion, mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with cheddar / Edam cheese. Let them rest ±30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 160 ⁰ C, cook pizza until the cheese melted and pizza crust done--I took about 20 minutes.
Enjoy while it's hot with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.