♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Lemon Bundt Cake with Lemon Curd Glazed

 I don't like too sweet cake for my tea/ coffee time. Just simply fresh for dessert also. And this one is easy and quick one to make. You can serve it with additional lemon curd on your dessert plate.. Perfect one to entertain your family.

Ingredients:
- 3 medium size eggs, beaten.
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 ½ cups flour, sifted.
- 170 g unsalted butter, plus for smear the bundt pan.
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tsp fine salt
- Lemon Zest of 1 medium lemon



For Glazed:
Lemon Curd, you can use your own lemon curd or you can make and see recipe here.

Method:
A) Pre-heat oven to 160 ⁰C. Grease your bundt pan (about 1½ liters capacity) with butter/ margarine.
B) Whisk eggs, milk and lemon Zest. Set aside. With electric mixer, whisk : flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.


C) Beat in butter and half of egg mixture into the flour mixture, beat with a low speed until well blended. Add the mixer speed and beat in remaining egg mixture. Whisk until blended about 1 ~ 2 minutes. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 40~ 55 minutes (depending on your oven conditions). Check with a skewer inserted in middle of cake comes out clean. Let cool to room temperature before glazed it with lemon curd.


Enjoy and serve with lemon curd.




loading...

10 comments:

  1. I love those pools of lemon curd forming at the bottom of the cake. I am a big fan of lemon desserts and this looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh ... I can just taste the fresh *zing* of all the lemony flavors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ping:)) U are so funny with your fresh *zing :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a moist lemon bundt with delicate lemon curd! Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, that looks so amazing! It's not right how gorgeous that cake is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How refreshing! The lemon glaze sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love lemon cake and even more if they come with a delicious lemon glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lemon, lemon, lemon! I love this. Can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bundt cake with the lemon curd that is so refreshing, and just the right touch for a hot summer afternoon with a cool iced tea:DDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and the lemon curd glaze is just perfect. A great treat for snack time.

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected