♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Yogurt Panna Cotta with Cherry Compote

This is my perfect dessert for my family iftar. Light but really entertained us after all heavy meal on previous fast breaking.


served 2
Ingredients and how to make:
 1 cup thick plain yogurt
 ¾ cup heavy cream
 4 ~ 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
 ½ tsp vanilla essence
 1 ½ tsp spoon gelatin, dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
 Cherry compote, you can see recipe here




In a small sauce pan, dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons of water, let stand ± 15minutes until  gelatin soft.
Meanwhile, mix together: yogurt, heavy cream and sugar, whisk until smooth. Combine vanilla essence, whisk to blend and smooth.
Heat gelatin over low heat, stirring until it dissolves. Remove from heat, keep stirring to remove hot steam. Gradually, mix the gelatin solution into yogurt mixture and stir well.
Pour into serving glasses or ramekins. Chill in freezer until frozen. Serve chilled with a cherry compote.


Enjoy your yummy yogurt panna cotta.


loading...

4 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful. I love the cherry compote on top especially. It has such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this looks so delightful! i've seen yogurt panna cotta before but haven't ever had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cherry compote looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that cherry compote. Cherries taste so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected