♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Kumpir in Portion

This is another version from my previous Kumpir recipe. Basically the recipe same, only I put them in small portion in occasional having some friends or family visit. And believe me, it's repeatable menu for your family too....


Prepare 4 large potatoes, wash clean. Prick in some parts with a knife, wrap with aluminum foil and bake in oven until cooked and soft. The time required can vary according to the size of  potatoes (it took me about 60 minutes)

Filling:
You can vary amount and type of stuffing ingredients according to your taste, here I just estimate for 4 large potatoes.
• 2 medium-size beef sausage, cut into small cubes
• 1 medium carrot, cut into small cubes or grated coarsely
• 3 tablespoons sweet corn
• 3 tablespoons green peas
• Some green and black olives, cut into small
• Pickled (cucumber and cabbage), cut into small
• white cheese, small pieces or grated coarse
• Cheddar cheese or edame, small pieces or grated coarse
• ± 100 g butter, cut into small cubes
• Salt and pepper to taste

Topping ingredients:
• Celery or dill, finely chopped
• Ketchup and mayonese


How to make:
1) Once potatoes cooked, remove from oven. peel and mash the potatoes in a bowl and set aside.
2) Mix with all other stuffing ingredients, season with salt and pepper, check the taste. Preheat oven to 180 ⁰ C.
3) Prepare some small ramekin and put mixture into it and bake about 30 minutes.

Serve warm with a sprinkling of celery or dill and tomato sauce + mayonnaise.
Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

3 comments:

  1. Citra, this is for you :)http://redshallotkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. baked potatoes with tons of toppings is so good! these look so yummy :D hope you are having a fabulous day citra!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected