This is another version from my previous Kumpir recipe. Basically the recipe same, only I put them in small portion in occasional having some friends or family visit. And believe me, it's repeatable menu for your family too....
Prepare 4 large potatoes, wash clean. Prick in some parts with a knife, wrap with aluminum foil and bake in oven until cooked and soft. The time required can vary according to the size of potatoes (it took me about 60 minutes)
You can vary amount and type of stuffing ingredients according to your taste, here I just estimate for 4 large potatoes.
• 2 medium-size beef sausage, cut into small cubes
• 1 medium carrot, cut into small cubes or grated coarsely
• 3 tablespoons sweet corn
• 3 tablespoons green peas
• Some green and black olives, cut into small
• Pickled (cucumber and cabbage), cut into small
• white cheese, small pieces or grated coarse
• Cheddar cheese or edame, small pieces or grated coarse
• ± 100 g butter, cut into small cubes
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Celery or dill, finely chopped
• Ketchup and mayonese
How to make:
1) Once potatoes cooked, remove from oven. peel and mash the potatoes in a bowl and set aside.
2) Mix with all other stuffing ingredients, season with salt and pepper, check the taste. Preheat oven to 180 ⁰ C.
3) Prepare some small ramekin and put mixture into it and bake about 30 minutes.
Serve warm with a sprinkling of celery or dill and tomato sauce + mayonnaise.