♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Melon and Chia soda drink with Cocopandan syrup(Es Melon dan selasih)

Selam everbody.... Merhaba from Turkiye...

Until Ramadhan day 6 the weather still so friendly here... Even tonight when I post this Melon Chia soda drink.. Rain pouring soft on and off..it's just so peaceful. 

This Melon chia drink I made for our iftar today. In summer like this we can find melon easily and the price these days is so cheap.

The chia .... Hmmm.. I love chia. In Asia mostly we mix it in our cold beverages. The texture is so unique and if you search for more... it has many benefits.


What you need:
  • Melon. You can cubed or scoop into small ball like mine here.
  • Chia seeds. Soak into water for few minutes then drain.
  • Plain soda water/ seltzer water
  • Cocopandan syrup
  • Some ice cubes
Mix everything except ice cube in a big jar then check the sweetness you want.  Put  some ice cube in individual glass/ jar then fill it with melon chia drink. 

Enjoy.

loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected