Make about 30 pieces(10x10 cm) / 440 gr
- 250 gr all purpose flour
- 50 gr tapioca starch, more for sprinkling
- 6 gr salt
- 15 ml cooking oil
- about 130 gr hot boiling water.
Mix boiling water and cooking oil, set a side.
- Mix all flour and salt in mixing bowl, make a hole in the middle then pour liquid mixture into it.
- With wooden spoon, start to mix them all to roughly dough, then when it's cool enough to handle, start to knead for about 15 minute and until it smooth.
- Round it and let it rest for about 30 minutes. Divide the dough into 4 equal part and start working out one piece at a time.
- I use my rolling pasta machine to roll my dough. start from number 5 (thicker) until number 9 (thinnest). Then cut rectangle about 10 cm square.
How to keep wonton wrapper:
Sprinkle generously tapioca starch between layer (or you can use pieces baking paper). Keep in air tight container/ ziplock bag and keep in freezer. Thaw before use.