There is a time in a month or two I feel like don't want to do anything just lay down on my bed. When I was single long time ago and that time came to me like a virus I usually spontaneously and unprofessionally absent from my office work... ^,^
And now...when there is a time in a month or two I feel like don't want to do anything.... I can not! ^,^ With one kid asking full attention whole day I already "not so active" on my facebook or tweeter anymore these past 2 years...
I just write and post in this blog with simple words and shortly as I already sleepy doing it late at night. So.. point is I can not have lazy days anymore, not now...maybe few years later... ^,^
And for cooking also...I would find something as easiest and fast as I can...simply, quick and maybe can frozen to eat later again. Like this Chicken sausage roll. I made them about a dozen, eat some and frozen the rest.
But that was my plan..couldn't resist to eat this little yummy more than 3 as snack together with hot tea in these cold days.They didn't never make it into freezer... ^,^
Ingredients for pastry shell:
- ± 500 gr ready use puff pastry sheet, slightly thawed. Or you can make your own here
- 2 large egg yolks, beat with 2 tsp oil
- White and black sesame seeds
- 300 gr boneless chicken, minced
- 80 gr stale bread (white part only), damp with water/ milk and crumbled
- 4 big cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 100 gr button mushrooms, finely minced
- 2 large egg white
- In food processor put all ingredients for sausage (except mushrooms). Process few minutes until well combine. Transfer into bowl and mix in mushrooms . Check the taste.Transfer into piping bag. Set a side.
- Preheat oven at 200 ⁰C. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- I have ready to use pastry sheet about 7 mm thin, so I just lay my pastry sheet over lightly floured counter. -- If you use pastry dough, roll your pastry dough over floured counter into rectangle 7 mm sheet.
- Then pipe sausage filling along center of the pastry. Brush edges with water, fold and seal. Turn over, seam side down. Cut each log about 7 cm long. Arrange them on prepared tray. Brush surface with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake into oven about 25 minutes or golden brown.
- Serve mix tomato ketchup and mayonnaise or any dipping sauce you like.