♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Spicy cucumber side dish Oi-muchim 오이무침


Selam everybody....Merhaba from Turkey...

If somebody ask me, which one do I prefer, Korean Drama or Korean food? spontaneously my answer would be korean food...
yeeaahh...I know...sorry for Korean drama's lover over there... And don't ask me further question: WHY?  my answer will break your heart ^,^

I like Korean food in moderate way, I like it cause some (some-not all) Korean food are acceptable by my asian tongue. Kimchi is my favorite one. I make kimchi once or twice in a year when I saw napa cabbage at local farmer market--even some friends of mine ordered Kimchi from me, they like my homemade Kimchi ^,^. Thank you girls!

And my today's post is another simple, healthy yet scrumptious side dish. You can make it maybe in 5 minutes only with all ingredients ready in your pantry ^,^
It call Oi-muchim or spicy cucumber.


So no more chit-chat from me here you go oi-muchim recipe.

Oi-muchim 오이무침 
Recipe by Maangchi ,recook by me

Ingredients (Serves 4) 

  • 1 English cucumber (or 2 to 3 kirby cucumbers), washed 
  • ¼ cup thinly sliced onion 
  • 1 green onion, chopped 
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced 
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use dark soy sauce-next time I use light one)
  • 2 teaspoons hot pepper flakes 
  • 2 teaspoons sesame oil 
  • 2 teaspoons sesame seeds 
  • 1 teaspoon sugar, it said optional but I used it, it'll kick the oi-muchim!


Halved cucumber lengthwise then thinly slice. Place those sliced cucumber into a medium bowl, add all spices ingredients, toss them to combine. Serve immediately as side dish.

Just like that! simple isn't it? Have a try, you gonna love it ^,^




  Happy cooking everyone.
loading...

3 comments:

  1. K-food dan K-drama juga dikenal kah Mba Citra di Turki *kepo*

    Kenapa ga suka K-drama Mba? *siap-siap patah hati*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di Turki nggak ada K-drama mbk Rika. Kalau aku sih sejak tinggal masih tinggal di Indonesia gak suka liat K-drama...puanjanglah kalau mau alasan yang bikin sakit hati..hahahaha... Just I think life is "more real" than on those K-drama..haha..

      Delete
  2. Such an unusual, and yummy cucumber side dish, that I would love to try!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected