Hahahahaha... maybe you think: another bread??!! Yes, why not? I'm not done explore my "bread adventure"...It's fun though... and maybe you will see other bread post on my page later on. Nothing better than warm homemade bread in your breakfast, isn't it?
There is a strange feeling which I can not explain when my whole house smell with baking bread -- especially for my hubby, he said smells like this always reminded him of his childhood.... @(^_^)@
Yield: 2 medium loafsIngredients:
• 3 cup all purpose flour
• 1 tsp instant yeast
• 1 ¼ tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 ¼ dessert spoon salt
• 1 ½ cup warm water
• Enough corn flour/ corn meal
1) Mix 3 cup all purpose flour and salt in large bowl, set a side. Dissolve and stir sugar plus yeast in 1 ½ cups warm water, let stand ± 5 minutes. Mix into the flour + salt, stir with wooden spoon until well blended. Cover with plastic wrap / paper towels and let stand in warm place until foamy and fluffy at least 2 hours (or keep in refrig over night).
2) Sprinkle work surface with a lot of corn flour/ corn meal. Move the dough onto the work table sprinkled with cornmeal. Fold the dough a few times toward it self. Cover again with plastic wrap / towel and let it rest ± 20 minutes.
3) Divide the dough into two equal parts with sharp knife (wet the knife with water to prevent sticking). Prepare two oval pan (or whatever you have),basting with vegetable oil or Cover with baking paper. Place each dough into the pan, cover with plastic wrap / towel and let stand about 180 mnts (up to 2 hours).
4) Preheat oven at 250 ⁰C (maximum heat) at least 30 mnts previously. Bake about 45 minutes until the bread golden brown in color. And when you tapped it surface, it'll sound like hollow
Cool on rack until room temperature before being cut.
Enjoy your warm homemade bread.