♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Small batch quick and easy HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY JAM / Membuat selai strawberri sendiri

Merhaba From Türkiye 👋


First, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. Please come back, again and again, to check up on anything beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweet you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛 

Make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on the bell sign to get more video recipes.

Small batch quick and easy HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY JAM | Çitra's Home Diary. #homemadejam #strawberryjam #selaistrawberry #membuatselaisendiri #homemadecondiment #smallbatchjam #çilekreceli

I know... sometimes when we open the refrigerator and find a box of leftover strawberries that we are bored of eating fresh just like that, but those strawberries should be finished today or they will end up to garbage.
So, turning it into a jam is wise and clever.


If you are looking for a quick and small batch version of strawberry jam, you come into right page. No pectin or any preservatives in it.
It is perfect for breakfast or for Swiss roll filling as well.





My Quick and simple version of strawberry jam. Small batch. 
By: Çitra's Home Diary

Ingredients:
🍓 about 500 gr strawberry, cut into chunks
🍓 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
🍓200-250 gr sugar (depending on how sweet you wanna go)
🍓1 Tbsp cornstarch
.
▶ Place all ingredients in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and heat over medium heat.
▶ Cook until bubbling and thickened.
▶ Keep in a clean jar.

Keep in the fridge and consume within 5-7 days.


loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected