♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Wonton in spicy chili oil.

 


Merhaba From Türkiye 👋


First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up on anything beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛 

And make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on the bell sign to get more video recipes.

Wonton in spicy chili oil | Çitra's Home Diary. #dumplingrecipe #wontoninchilioil #asiandumpling #asianfoodrecipe #chilioil #chilioildumplimg

Easy to make with a simple filling. This wonton in chili oil recipe is definitely a keeper one.

If you have never done them before I will show you how easy it is to make Asian dumplings (wonton) in chili oil.

We consider it a staple, a delicious alternative to rice and noodles. So hearty and of course one of my favorites meal.






If you like this post you may like this Asian style Stuffed Pepper




> You need to check also how to make Chili oil here

> Check here how to make your own dumpling/ wrapper


Don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel

Wonton in Chili Oil

Serve 4-5 portions

Make the dumpling:

🥟 45 pcs dumpling wrappers. See how to make homemade dumpling wrapper here
🥟 300 gr minced beef
🥟 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
🥟 2 green onions, finely sliced
🥟 2 tbsp oyster sauce
🥟 2 tbsp cornstarch flour
🥟 1 tsp soy sauce
🥟 ½ tsp salt or to taste
🥟 ½ tsp white/ black pepper powder
🥟 ½ tsp sugar
🥟 2 egg white ( I use leftover egg white about 50 gr)
🥟 3 tbsp water

Assemble and serve:
🥟 Some vegetables like bok choy or mustard leaves
🥟 Chili Oil. How to make chili oil here
🥟 salt and white pepper powder to taste
🥟 Chopped green onion
🥟 soy sauce to taste
🥟 sesame oıil (optional)
🥟 fried garlic


How to make:

Make the dumpling.

1) Mix all filling ingredients together until incorporated. 

2) Take a dumpling wrapper sheet, and fill with about 1 dessert spoon in the middle. If you have a smaller wrapper, you may need less than that.
Wet the edge with water and fold the dumpling into half, take two corners and fold again so both corners meet, seal it. (see my video also on how to make it).

How to freeze the dumpling.

Arrange them over a platter, giving each other space so they won't touch each other.
Keep them in the freezer until frozen. After frozen, you can keep them inside a sealed plastic bag or a vacuum plastic bag.

How to cook the dumpling.

1) Boil enough water. Cook the dumpling/ wonton until cooked. It took me about 6-7 minutes to cook.
Note: If you cook fresh dumplings, you may need a shorter time to cook (about 4-5 minutes).
If you cook frozen dumplings, do not thaw them.

2) Cook also the vegetables for one minute only just to make them wilted but still have a crunchy texture.

3) Place the veg and wonton dumpling in a bowl. Add a few spoons of broth from cooking the dumpling before. Add the chili oil.

4) You can season with some white/black pepper powder, soy sauce, and sesame oil (optional). Add crushed fried garlic and chopped green onion.
Enjoy while it's warm.

Happy cooking.


Let's befriend at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 Send me some 💚



  PIN THIS FOR MAKING LATER 
 ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
Wonton in spicy chili oil | Çitra's Home Diary. #dumplingrecipe #wontoninchilioil #asiandumpling #asianfoodrecipe #chilioil #chilioildumplimg

🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟🥟🥟🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟🥟🥟🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟🥟🥟🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟 🥟🥟 


























loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected