♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Garlic Butter Pizza Bread Stick

Happy Saturday. May you have a great weekend with your family and everybody you love. 

Since having a growing child in our house, I start a little bit busy making "schedule" to provide her snack or food start from breakfast till dinner. I think you are too when you have one like me :)

I never want my kid to eat any store bought snack-- try not too much though. That's why I regularly make something for her. Some food which I can make a head and can be stored in freezer. I think making our own snack (food) is more healthy-- that's my 1st concern about food for my kid. And other reason is maybe more economical in budget :)

Well, talking about snack today I want to share one of our fave one. It's surprisingly become new favorite in our house, not only by my kid, but also for her baba :)
Try it, maybe it'll become most request also in your house :)

You can use any pizza dough recipe you have--or you can browse my other pizza dough recipe in Basic dough label. Or you can use recipe below..it's just incredibly easy and fun for cooking project with your little one too. :) 


Make about 23 sticks

Ingredients:
For Basic Pizza Dough:
  • 1 cup warm milk (or water)
  • 1 tsp instant yeast
  • 1 Tbsp glucose / honey / sugar ( I use honey)
  • 340 gr all purpose flour 
  • 1 tsp table salt
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil other vegetable oil

For topping:
  • 3 cloves of Garlic. finely grated/ chopped
  • 100 gr salted butter, room temperature. (if you use unsalted butter, add pinch of salt, or no need more salt if you have strong salty cheese)
  • 2 tsp sweet paprika powder 
  • 1 Tbsp dried thyme
  • 1 Tbsp dried basil

>>Mix all until well blended. Divide it into 2 equal parts. Set a side

  • Cheddar cheese about 200 gr, grated
  • Parmesan cheese about 150 gr, grated
  • Black sesame seeds
How to:
  1. For pizza dough. Dissolve yeast and honey with a cup of warm milk. Stir to dissolved and let stand about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in big basin mix flour and salt make a wells in middle. Pour yeast mixture and olive oil in that wells and start to knead. ---If you using electric mixer, just mix all everything and start to knead with hook paddle until it smooth and elastic (not stick in your fingers).
  2. After you have smooth and elastic dough, round it into a ball and slightly wet the surface with oil so it won't be dry. Cover with plastic wrap/ kitchen towel and let it rest until it double in volume. It will take 60 ~ 180 mnts depending on your room temperature/ humid. Mine takes about 80 mnts to swelled double.

Put the topping.
  1. Pre heat your oven at 190 deg C.
  2. Punch the dough to remove air. Divide into 2 equal parts. Take one part and put on baking paper (it will help you to transfer into baking tray easily later). With other baking paper (or oily plastic) lay over the dough, roll the dough with rolling ping about 1 cm thin Try to roll it to rectangle shape. 
  3. Spread evenly 1 part of garlic butter mixture over the dough. Then grated cheese too. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Transfer into baking tray. Do same procedure to other part of the dough. Bake into oven about 15 minutes then lower the temperature into 140 deg C, continue baking about 15~20 mnts until golden brown.
  4. Remove from oven and let it cool before cut about 3 cm wide.


Enjoy your garlic butter pizza stick.


loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected