♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Chicken Popcorn recipe

I was looking for something that can appetite my kid... you know, if you have kids..you always trying something that can make them eat nicely. I remember she likes fried chicken a lot especially crunchy one (^,^)... So I come up with this chicken popcorn.

The tiny chunk make them has more crunchy coating which is my daughter loves it much. and that small chunk very much make her easy to bite.
And here is my recipe based on my Crunchy (brined) Fried Chicken with tiny adjustment.

 Ingredients:
  • about 500 gr chicken meat, skinless, boneless. 
  • Pinch salt and pepper to taste
  • 2~3 Tbsp all purpose flour

For crunchy coating
  • about 3 cup of flour (all purpose) 
  • 3 Tbsp tapioca starch/ potato starch/ corn starch (I use tapioca starch)
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
  • Egg white about 50 gr beaten with 3 Tbsp milk OR egg wash from 1 medium egg beaten with 3/4 cup of milk
  • Oil for deep fry (plus 1 Tbsp shortening-optional)
How to:
1) Cut chicken into small chunks, season with pinch of salt and pepper. Set a side for a while. Meanwhile in other platter, mix together 3 cup of flour, 3 Tbsp tapioca starch, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In another medium bowl, beat egg white with milk, set a side.
2) Heat enough oil + 1 Tbsp shortening (if you use one) for deep fry. Coat chicken chunks with 3 tbsp flour, remove the excess by shaking them good. 
3) Dip chicken chunk into egg wash in few batches, then coated nicely with seasoning flour in other platter, fry until golden brown and cook thoroughly. Remove from oil and drain the excess oil.

serve warm with ketchup and mayonnaise or any your fave sauce.



loading...

1 comment:

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected