Simple and quick meal to make. you can dipped it in tomato or chilly sauce or sour sweet green pea sauce that I also made.
- 1 kg chicken fillet, diced
- 3 tablespoons of corn flour.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons bread flour
- Half tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Enough vegetable oil for frying
1) Mix together: corn flour, cornstarch and flour bread, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.Set aside.
2) Marinate chicken with lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Allow about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3) cracked egg and beat well. Mix with chicken marinated earlier. Then roll in flour mixture.
4) heat the oil over medium heat, fry until golden brown (until cooked)
Fried chicken ready to served.
|Also nice serve with hot rice|