I love cookies.. just any kind of cookies, moreover this cookie is spicy... Just perfect to company me during my afternoon tea.Ingredients:
- 2 1 /2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 /2 teaspoon powdered cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
Sift and Mix all ingredients above. Set aside.
- 170 gr unsalted butter. let the soft at room temperature
-1 Egg, lightly beaten.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 /4 cup pure honey.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- Enough Castor sugar for sprinkle.
1) Pre-heat oven to 150 deg C. Mix and creamy butter and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs, then add honey and 1 tablespoon water, mix until well blended.
2) Slowly mix in flour mixture, stir until well blended.
3) Shape the dough round ball (larger than marbles), roll over white sugar.
4) Place cookies on the tray, give a distance of about 5 cm (cookies will fluffy bigger), then press gently just until cookies are a bit thin.
5) Bake about 8 ~ 10 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes on tray before remove them and stored in sealed jars.