Who would not like cheese cake? All dessert if made from cream cheese .. certainly produce a delicate taste and must be nyum-nyum ... But not once or twice I also fail failed to make some cheese cake-cracking looks at surface mostly become my problem .. but still it taste yummy (^_^)
This time I want to try making non-bake version, other than easy, it's also more delicate. While now days is pumpkin season, I have an idea to make it cheese cake non bake version. I admit, its surface is less pretty, I want to make some kind of swirl motif on it to make a more attractive, but lack of expert, it look like this, but ... just enjoy it .. Next time would be more beautiful (^_^)Just Want To share my simple recipe
- 20 ~ 25 ginger snap cookies, finely crush. For Ginger snap recipe you can see here
- 50 g unsalted butter. Melted.
- 225 g cream cheese
- 1 / 2 cup caster sugar
- 1 / 4 cup whole milk
- 1 / 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 450 g cream cheese
- 1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 / 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 / 4 cup whole milk
- 1 1 / 2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 / 4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 / 2 teaspoon nutmeg powder (from grated nutmeg)
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder, dissolve it with 1 / 4 cup water in small sauce pan.
1) Making basic crust: Mix ginger snap crust with melted butter until blended. Then press to the bottom of 7 or 8 " springform pan . Cover with plastic film and store in refrigerator.
2) Makin filling: In a food processor (or you could use blender), mixed materials II. Blend until smooth. Place it into medium bowl. set aside.
3) By using a food processor or blender, mix ingredients III. Blend until smooth. Place into a large bowl. set aside.
4) Heat over low heat, gelatin mixture until gelatin dissolves and clear. Take 1 and 1 / 2 tbsp gelatin solution and mix into medium bowl cream cheese, stir well. mix remaining gelatin into a large bowl cream-pumpkin mixture and stir well.
5) Take springform containing the crust, pour pumpkin-cream cheese mixture from big bowl. Then slowly add cream cheese, make a motif by swirl it with table knife or metal skewer.
6) Cover with a thin plastic film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours before serving.
Enjoy your pumpkin cheese cake (^_^)