♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Gurame Asam manis /Carp or sea bream in Sweet and sour sauce

Resep dalam bhs İndonesia ada dibagian bawah



Merhaba from Turkey...Selam.

I love this November, many celebration, many happy occasions and more.... it's a hectic, busy yet fun and full of challenge... Challenge? Yes...those many things came to me, I considered as a challenge... Challenge to be better, challenge to dare  my self to become better one in anything I do.


Talking about challenge event for my blog you can scroll down to see what else my previous post on challenge post. And if you moms, guys, dearly blogger friends who will make any fun cooking and baking event for blogger..hey..just let me know! I would love to join too ^,^


And now I dare to challenge my self for join another event from Indonesian Food Blogger Community (IdBF) . Last August'14 I also joined one of their challenge event-cookies. This month IdBF makes an event challenge together with one of Indonesian food magazine publisher call "Kreasi Dapur Bersama Sajian Sedap"here is the link on how to join. This event will hold during this November 2014.

For this event I make this Gurame Asam Manis or Carp fish in Sweet and sour sauce. And this recipe I copy from Sajian Sedap--I rewrite the original recipe below from original source. I made some adjustment from the original recipe cause it didn't mentioned about to stir in the vegetables. My recipe base on my experience in my kitchen.


Sweet and sour sauce has been so much a part of the average meals in Indonesia and most Asian. We can vary the ingredients for this sweet and sour sauce, ranging from meat, chicken, seafood and fish and even vegetables. 
And for this challenge I chose sea bream fish as main ingredients. So here is the recipe, try it and I believe you'll fall in love in  it too ^,^
 Serves 6.

Ingredients:
  • 1 carp or sea bream (700 grams), remove it flesh from bones, cut into 3x3 cm chunk, soak in 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 teaspoons fish sauce for about 1 hour, also soak the bones and fish heads
  • 4 tablespoons flour
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 egg white
sweet and sour sauce:
  • 5 tomatoes, boiled, then mash on strain
  • 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1/2 onion, finely sliced lengthwise
  • 2 red chilies, cut thin→ I use green one
  • 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
  • 1 cucumber, seeds discarded, cut into matchsticks
  • 1 stalk spring onion, cut lengthwise--> I skip it
  • 1 tablespoon "saus Inggris" /Worcester sauce 
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
  • 500 ml of water
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in water
  • 2 tablespoons oil for frying

How to make:
For Fish: Mix flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Dip fish in egg whites, roll in to flour mixture. Fry until dry in deep wok. Do the same on the bones and fish heads. 

Boil the tomatoes until tender. Strain along the water.
Heat the oil in same wok with enough cooking oil. Saute garlic, onion, and red pepper until fragrant. Stir in the vegetables (carrot first for few minutes, the cucumber), continue to stir fry until it slightly soft. Pour the tomatoes water juice, tomato sauce, worcester sauce, lemon juice,seasoning with salt, and sugar. Stir well.
Pour water. Let it bubbling a little then pour the cornstarch solution. Stir well. Lift. 

Arrange the whole fish on serving dish, carefully flash the sauce over fish.
Serve while it's hot with steamed rice and pickle.



Resep Gurami Asam manis Sajian sedap

Bahan-bahan/bumbu-bumbu :
  • 1 ekor gurame (700 gram), lepaskan dari tulangnya, potong daging ikan 3x3 cm, rendam dalam 1 sendok teh air jeruk lemon dan 2 sendok teh kecap ikan selama 1 jam, rendam juga tulang dan kepala ikan
  • 4 sendok makan tepung terigu 
  • 2 sendok makan tepung maizena 
  • 1/2 sendok teh baking powder 
  • 1 putih telur 
Bahan Saus:
  • 5 buah tomat, direbus, lalu saring bersama air rebusannya
  • 3 siung bawang putih, dicincang halus
  • 1/2 buah bawang bombay, diiris halus panjang
  • 2 buah cabai merah, dipotong serong tipis
  • 1 buah wortel, dipotong korek api
  • 1 buah ketimun, dibuang biji, dipotong korek api
  • 1 tangkai daun bawang, dipotong serong
  • 1 sendok makan kecap inggris 
  • 2 sendok makan air jeruk lemon 
  • 3 sendok makan saus tomat 
  • 1 sendok makan garam 
  • 2 1/2 sendok makan gula 
  • 500 ml air 
  • 2 sendok makan maizena, dilarutkan dalam air
  • 2 sendok makan minyak untuk menumis 
Cara Pengolahan :
Celupkan ikan dalam putih telur. Gulingkan di campuran tepung terigu, tepung maizena, dan baking powder. Goreng sampai kering. Lakukan hal yang sama pada tulang dan kepala ikan. Goreng juga sampai kepala ikan matang.
Rebus tomat sampai empuk betul. Saring bersama airnya.
Panaskan minyak. Tumis bawang putih, bawang bombay, dan cabai merah sampai harum. Masukkan air rebusan tomat, saus tomat, kecap inggris, air jeruk, garam, dan gula. Aduk rata.
Tuangkan air. Biarkan meletup-letup. Tuangkan larutan maizena. Aduk rata. Angkat. Siramkan di atas ikan.

Untuk 6 porsi



*********************************************************************************


Check my other yummy post:

Napa cabbage stir fry with tofu bean curd skin

Ikan bakar kecap/ Grilled fish with sweet soy sauce

Chicken Rice bowl

Indonesian style Shrimp rice vermicelli noodle 

Sweet and sour chicken recipe





loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected