♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Spaghetti Shrimp Scampi

Hello Everybody..Hello December... (^,^)

Nothing can break cold situation between two strangers but talking about weather, right? I mean when you meet somebody totally new in same room, you don't know each other and you both have nothing to do but waiting something which is boring us. What do you think? What would you do or say if you were in that situation above?

Well...talking about weather, it was soft and cold rain welcoming December here in Bursa, Turkey...I mean the rain continuously since a day before. Not heavy rain though..just soft. I think the snow will come very soon. I didn't have any intention to go out or what so ever. Unfriendly weather for me (as tropical person) and especially for my kid. What to do.... nothing than play with my daughter inside as usual and made us one easy yet simple food for our self ^,^ . 

Beside I made hot chocolate drink mix (which I will post here very soon) I made this Spaghetti with shrimp scampi. Cloudy outside makes me a little hesitate to make more complicated meal than this ^,^

Serve 3

Ingredients:

  • 1 packet spaghetti (500 gr)
  • generous pinch of salt (for cooking spaghetti)
  • 3 cup shrimp (You can use bigger one than mine here I used). peeled and deveined.
  • about 3 Tbsp butter
  • about 3 Tbsp olive oil
  • 5 medium cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
  • ground black pepper about 1/2 tsp ( I use very less for less spicy for my kid)
  • pinch of spicy red pepper flake as your taste ( I use less)
  • pinch of salt
  • lemon juice from 2 lemon (take zest from 1 of them)
  • minced parsley about 1 Tbsp

How to cook:
  1. Boil water with salt. Cook spaghetti around 7 minutes or see direction on it's package.
  2. Meanwhile, heat butter and olive oil in large pan or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic, stir fry just until aromatic-not brown them. Mix in shrimp, stir slightly. Then mix in salt and black pepper, continue stir fry until shrimp change color to pink red. 
  3. Turn off the heat. Stir in lemon juice, zest and pepper flake. At last stir in parsley, toss to well combine.
  4. Drain cooked spaghetti then mix into shrimp. Toss well to combine. Serve warm.




loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected