I can say I'm the most frustrated mom at least at my planet... hahahaha...
Should I or not frustrated surrounded by two people who hate vegetables? Should I or not frustrated surrounded by two people who picky at food?
As a mom I already headache making healthy menu for my kid....then adding by one big man who picky on food and vegetables hates, my husband!
If you are in same situation as mine...please do share some tips for me (^,^)
I always try to "smuggle" any vegetables in meal I make, for example peas and carrot on chicken nuggets... And when I knew this mücver dish I was so happy and was eagerly to try...
He prefer fried version than bake version, he said.
Maybe next time, I'll make fry version of this Mücver..
- 3 medium zucchini (about 700 g)
- about 150 g feta cheese or white cheese, crumbled
- 120 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 3~4 cloves of garlic finely chopped/ grated
- 3~4 Tbsp oil + brush the pan
- ½ pressed cup chopped parsley
- ½ pressed cup chopped dill/ fresh mint
- 3~4 stalk green onion
- 1 ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper powder or to taste
- Pre heat oven at 170~180 deg C. Line a 25 cm diameter pan with baking paper and brush with oil, set a side. Note: you can use smaller pan for thicker fritter
- Wash zucchini and roughly grated. Squeeze grated zucchini to remove excess water/juice.
- Add in garlic, parsley and all other ingredients, season with salt and pepper. Pour into prepared pan then bake for about 35 minutes or just golden brown on surface and skewer inserted in middle of fritter comes out clean.
- Let it cool before unmold and cut.