♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Pretzel Kaastengels / Pretzel savory Cheesy Cookies

Resep dalam Bhs Indonesia ada dibagian bawah






Merhaba From Türkiye 👋


First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up on any beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets that you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛 

And make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on the bell sign to get more video recipes.



My 1st post in year 2019. I know.... been a while. But İnshaallah I will not quit writing and share my passion for cooking. 
When I was younger I cooked for my siblings and my family since my mom worked at that time and mostly already tired after that.

My aunties also master in cooking. She cooked for the crowd and she was good on it. Took orders from neighbors and friends.
But since she's getting older now, she refuses some request for healthy reason.
But my younger aunt still do it.



And among my siblings, I am the one who cooks more. Of course, every girl in my family can cook... but my mom says I am the one who have more passion on food 😊.
İf Ramazan holiday came I am the one who "coordinate" my younger sisters to make and bake various cookies 😊

And now since I am married and far for family, mostly my family order from other or bake in small-batch only... Aahhh.. I miss baking with my family again 😔

One of cookie which always there during Ramazan holiday is kaastengels.
Kastengel or kue keju in bahasa Indonesia, is Dutch-Indonesian cheese cookie in the form of stick, commonly found in the Netherlands and Indonesia. The name describe its ingredients, shape and origin; kaas is Dutch word for "cheese", while stengels is also Dutch word for "stick". Unlike most cookies, kaasstengels taste savoury and salty instead of sweet. 

Even though it derived from Dutch, Indonesian kaastengels cookie a bit different from the Dutch version which is fried. But still it's cheesy snacks and it's gooooddd!


But today I will share my kaastengels cookies in pretzel shape. Nothing different from other traditional kaastengels cookies which is savoury and yummy, only in different shape. You can check and try my other kaastengel recipe here, here or here.
Yep... İ baked a lot of kaastengels ! 😄

So.... full your cookie jar with this yummy savory cookie and have a happy smiley face from friends and family 😍


Pretzel Kaastengels / Savoury cheesy Cookies
By: Çitra's Home Diary

Make about 700 gr cookie

Ingredients:
 250 gr butter, room temperature
 2 egg yolks
 1 whole egg big size
 small pinch of salt
 150 gr grated cheese (Parmesan, cheddar or edam)
 350 gr AP flour
 100 gr cornstarch flour
 50 gr powdered milk

for topping:
 2 yolk
 4 tbsp oil
 grated Parmesan


How to make:

  1. Cream butter until light and fluffy about 5 to 7 minutes. Add egg one at a time while continue mix with medium speed.
  2. Lower mixer, mix in salt and grated cheese. Followed by all dry ingredients, mix to combine.
  3. Lightly knead to combine well.
  4. Pre heat oven at 160. Put cookie dough between plastic sheet or parchment paper then roll with rolling pin about 7 mm thick. Cut the dough with pretzel cookies cutter and arrange over baking tray lines with baking paper. 



5. Brush lightly with egg yolk and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
Bake about 20 minute util golden, then lower oven 140 and continue to bake about 10 minutes. 
Note: adjust time and temperature according your oven condition. 
Chill over wire rack to cool before keep in air tight jar.

Happy baking 💟









BAHASA INDONESİA

Assalamu'alaykum.......Merhaba dari Türki semuanya

İnshaallah moms dan keluarga selalu sehat dan bahagia ya. Masih dengan penuh cinta menyajikan yang terbaik buat keluarga, kerabat dan teman tercinta 💖.

İni postingan pertama saya di tahun 2019... bulan january tak sharing sesuatu karena kerepotan domestik di keluarga saya moms. Tapi inshaallah saya nggak berhenti menulis dan berbagi resep yang selalunya homemade dan penuh 💛

Bicara tentang resep, tentu di dunia global yang makin luas informasi dan tanpa batas, moms bisa dengan leluasa mendapatkannya dari berbagai sumber sesuai selera moms dan keluarga. Dunia internet sudah tak terbendung lagi ya.

Oke deh.... kali ini saya ingin bagi resep kaastengel. Hari ini bikin sedikit berbeda dari kaastengels-kaastengles yang sebelumnya saya bikin. Kemarin pas jalan ke toko bahan baking lihat ada cetakan cookies bentuk pretzel yang cakep, harganya pun lebih murah dari yg saya lihat online atau di tempat lain.. makanya saya buru-buru beli dan segera praktek.
Pilihan cookies bentuk pretzel untuk coba cetakan baru..... kaastengels! 😊

Selain orang rumah suka dengan cookies yang gurih, bentuk pretzel cookies saya pribadi sukaaa banget 😍
Tapi kalau moms gak ada cetakan pretzel..bisa juga kok bikin resep ini untuk bentuk bunga atau bentuk klasik yang panjang atau lonjong itu.

Yuukk moms.. mari ke dapur 😃

Pretzel Kaastengels / Pretzel savory Cheesy Cookies
By: Citra's Home Diary blog

Menjadi kurleb 700 gr cookie Bahan-bahan:
250 gr mentega, lembekkan suhu ruang
 2 kuning telur
 1 telur utuh ukuran besar
 sejumput  garam halus
 150 gr keju parut (parmesan, cheddar atau edam)
 350 gr terigu serba guna (bisa pakai protein rendah)
 100 gr pati jagung (misal, maizena)
 50 gr susu bubuk

Bahan untuk olesan:
 2 kutel
 4 sdm minyak
 parutan keju (saya pakai parmesan)

CARA MEMBUAT:
  1. Mixer mentega kurleb 5 s/d 7 menit sampai ringan saja. Masukkan kutel dan telur satu per satu sambil tetap dikocok hingga tercampur rata.
  2. Turunkan kecepatan mixer ke sedang, lalu masukkan parutan keju dan garam, aduk rata. Lalu campurkan terigu, pati jagung dan susu bubuk sambil diayak, campur secara bertahap. Aduk rata dengan sendok kayu.
  3. Uleni ringan saja dengan tangan untuk memastıkan tercampur sempurna. Note: jngan terlalu lama dan keras uleninya agar adonan tidak leleh karena suhu tubuh.
  4. Panaskan  oven suhu 160. Taruh adonan diantara dua lembaran plastik sheet atau kertas baking lalu gilas denga rolling pin. Cara ini praktis dan adonan tidak lengket dimeja kerja atau rolling pin. Gilas dengan ketebalan kurleb 7 mm, jangan terlalu tebal atau tipis ya.
  5. Cetak dengan cetakan berbentuk pretzel lalu susun diatas loyang beralaskan kertas baking.
  6. Olesi dengan kuning telur dan taburi dengan parutan keju.
  7. Panggang kurleb 20 menit sampai kuning keemasan,lalu turunkan suhu oven 140 dan lanjutkan memanggang kurleb 10 mnt lagi hingga kue kering renyah. Note: sesuaikan kondisi oven masing-masing ya moms. Dinginkan diatas rak pendingin sebelum disimpan dalam toples kedap udara.
Selamat mencoba.





















loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected