♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Castle Cross-stitch Handicraft (Karajinan tangan Kristik- Gambar Kastil)

Cross-stitch is a popular form of counted-thread embroidery in which X-shaped stitches are used to form a picture. Cross-stitch is usually executed on easily countable evenweave fabric called aida cloth. The stitcher counts the threads in each direction so that the stitches are of uniform size and appearance. This form of cross-stitch is also called counted cross-stitch in order to distinguish it from other forms of cross-stitch. Sometimes cross-stitch is done on designs printed on the fabric (stamped cross-stitch); the stitcher simply stitches over the printed pattern.

Cross-stitch is one of the oldest forms of embroidery and can be found all over the wold. Many folk museums show examples of clothing decorated with cross-stitch, especially from continental Europe and Asia.
 
If you are interesting to do this crafting you can googling or visit some nice page to know and learn more about this fabulous craft like http://www.dmc.com/majic/pageServer/1z010000hy/en_US/What-is-Cross-Stitch.html
or


This is another crafting hobby that I love to do to kill my boring time beside cooking. This cross-stitch project I finished about 3 or 4 months.


Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

1 comment:

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected