♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks


Resep dalam Bahasa Indonesia ada dibagian bawah








Merhaba From Türkiye 👋

First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up any beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets that you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛

Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks | Çitra's Home Diary. #peachrecipe #peachicedtea #nonalcoholbeverage #icedtea #summerdrinks #coldbeverages #estehbuahpersik #şeftaliçay

Bored summer?
Even in Turkey apply "new normal" since last June, but personally, me and my family still feel unsafe. I have a perception in this pandemic time: "Nobody saves until everybody saves"

So we decided still to stay at home, enjoy our summer at home. Home gardening in our balcony and do small but fun things together.

Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks | Çitra's Home Diary. #peachrecipe #peachicedtea #nonalcoholbeverage #icedtea #summerdrinks #coldbeverages #estehbuahpersik #şeftaliçay
And to accompany us enjoying our summer, of course, cold and refreshing beverages. You may remember my previous "Turkish Reyhan Şerbeti" which not only fresh but also healthy and full of benefits. 
And now I will share my easy peach iced tea recipe. Nothing has the ability to put you in the summer mood faster than sipping on a brightly colored, fruity flavored and cold drink.

Summer is in town, peach is everywhere festive the season. I love peach, remind me a bit of mango that rarely can be found here 😊
And tea? I love to drink tea since I was a kid. Cold iced tea is more popular in Indonesia than hot/ warm one. Maybe because the hot tropical environment makes us prefer to drink cold beverages than a hot one.

On the other hand, Turk loves to drink hot tea! In winter days or in hot summer days, Turkish enjoy their tea hot! 😊

Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks | Çitra's Home Diary. #peachrecipe #peachicedtea #nonalcoholbeverage #icedtea #summerdrinks #coldbeverages #estehbuahpersik #şeftaliçay

So this post is my favorite thing in my summertime, peach 🍑 , and tea 🍵. And I will show you my easy version peach iced tea to enjoy this summer.
For making this iced tea, I use approximately 1 tablespoon of black tea for 1 glass (200 ml).
But it also depends on tea you use, you may add or reduce and see how dark the tea you prefer.

Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks
By: Çitra's Home Diary

Serve 4-5 (double as your prefer)

Ingredients:
🍑 5 glass of hot boiling water
🍑 5 Tbsp tea 
🍑 Rock sugar/sugar/ or honey as your taste ( I use ± 200 gr)
🍑 half lemon, sliced
🍑 2-3 peaches
🍑 mint leaves (optional)

How to make:

1) Place the tea and sugar in a large heatproof jug, pour with hot water and stir until sugar dissolved. Let it steep for about 10 minutes, then strain and discard the tea.

2) Stone and thinly slice the peaches. Add into a hot tea above, also add the lemon slices, stir well. Cover and let it sit in the refrigerator until cool completely.

3) Pour into the glasses and garnish with mint leaves. Add some ice cubes.

Enjoy.
#stayhome. #staysafe


Follow me at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 
Send me some 💚


Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks | Çitra's Home Diary. #peachrecipe #peachicedtea #nonalcoholbeverage #icedtea #summerdrinks #coldbeverages #estehbuahpersik #şeftaliçay

*******************************************************************************






BAHASA INDONESIA
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ


Merhaba dari Türki semuanya 👋

Terima kasih udah mampir kemari ya. Boleh kok tinggalkan kesan dan pesan di kolom komen dibawah... Saya akan sangat-sangat berterima kasih dan makin semangat update-update 💟

Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks | Çitra's Home Diary. #peachrecipe #peachicedtea #nonalcoholbeverage #icedtea #summerdrinks #coldbeverages #estehbuahpersik #şeftaliçay

Paling suka musim panas begini sebab banyak sekali buah-buahan segar khas musim panas dipasaran. Mulai buah prem, semangka, melon dan masih banyak lagi. Tapi yang paling saya suka buah persik. Rasanya yang manis asam hampir mengingatkan saya akan buah mangga yang jarang dan susah saya temui disini. Walau gak sama persis..lumayanlah buat penghibur hati ya 😁

Dalam bahasa Turki buah persik disebut "şeftali"Buah persik ini selain dimakan segar saja, juga enak banget kalau dibikin pie atau minuman dingin khas musim panas. 
Naah, kali ini saya mau bagi es teh buah persik ini versi saya yang mudah bikinnya. Yukk.. dicoba juga.

Es Teh buah persik, mudah dan segar
Oleh: Çitra's Home Diary

Untuk 4-5 gelas
Bahan:
🍑 5 gelas air
🍑 5 sdm black tea 
🍑 gula batu/ gula diet/ madu sesuai selera (saya pakai kurleb 200 gr gula)
🍑 setengah jeruk nipis/ lemon, dipotong tipis
🍑 2-3 buah persik, potong tipis
🍑 Daun mint utk aroma dan hiasan (opsional)
Note: 1 gelas 200 ml

Cara membuat:

Didihkan air lalu masukkan teh dan gula. Diamkan kurleb 10 menit atau sampai teh tersedu sempurna. Saring.
Lalu masukkan potongan buah persik dan lemon, aduk dan biarkan hingga suhu ruang.
Simpan dalam lemari es hingga benar-benar dingin. 
Es teh buah persik siap disajıkan dng potongan es batu dan daun mint jika suka.


Follow me at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 
Send me some 💚

Easy Peach Iced Tea, Perfect summer drinks | Çitra's Home Diary






loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected