♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

EASY AND TASTY NO KNEAD ARTISAN BREAD



Merhaba From Türkiye 👋

First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up any beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets that you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛

EASY  AND TASTY NO KNEAD ARTISAN BREAD | Çitra's Home Diary

During pandemic and quarantine time, I see many people have a trend to bake their own bread. I am with you my friends, baking our own bread is giving us undescribed happiness and satisfaction. Nothing more heaven than the smell of bread baking in the oven.

I started baking my own bread since 2009 when I am married my husband. Learning by doing. You can check my "Bread and buns" category to see my "baking bread journey" 😊 . And I am still want to learn more and bake more 🥖

The most bread I bake and serve to my family is sandwich white bread. Also, Turkish Pide bread which always on our dinner table every weekend. There are some versions of Pide bread, No-knead version, knead version, and Pide bread with poolish method.

And today I will share my latest bread recipe; a hearty, rustic of no-knead artisan bread
Artisan bread is a term that has no absolute definition but refers to a style of short shelf-life bread that is usually offered unpackaged (in baskets) and consumed immediately after baking for maximum freshness.
The term artisan bread conjures the image of artisan bakers who are masters of their craft, shaping bread by hand and only using the basic bread ingredients: flour, water, yeast, salt, and most importantly time. This is a stark contrast to the standardized, repeatable, and industrially produced bread that is often found in the supermarket bread aisle.~~ Bakerpedia.com

EASY  AND TASTY NO KNEAD ARTISAN BREAD | Çitra's Home Diary. #artisanbread #homemadebaking #homemadebread #nokneadbread #reseprotitanpaulen #easybreadrecipe

The ingredients are simple, You just need flour, water, and yeast. Add the salt to make it tasty bread. The process is also simple since it's a no-knead process all you need is time. Cause the long rest time need to develop proteins and gluten without kneading. Also, slow fermentation makes the bread more delicious and tasty.

The other important thing is wet dough. The wetter the better. The dough will be sticky, rough, and a bit shaggy after you mix all your ingredients.

Ok now let's jump to the recipe........

EASY  AND TASTY NO-KNEAD ARTISAN BREAD
By: Çitra's Home Diary

Ingredients:
🍞 500 gr bread flour
🍞 1 tsp instant dry yeast
🍞 1½ tsp (10 gr) salt
🍞 370 gr water

EASY  AND TASTY NO KNEAD ARTISAN BREAD | Çitra's Home Diary. #artisanbread #homemadebaking #homemadebread #nokneadbread #reseprotitanpaulen #easybreadrecipe

How to Make

1) Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and pour water.
Start to stir the water and dry ingredients with a wooden spatula until everything together and no flour streaks remain. Cover it with plastic film and keep at room temperature about 8 hours or until double in volume.
Note: Make the dough in the evening if you want to process it in the morning the next day.

2) Lightly flour a work surface and place the dough on it; sprinkle it with a little more flour and fold it over on itself few times. Flip the dough and Using just enough flour to keep the dough from sticking to your fingers, gently and quickly shape dough into a ball.

3) Place the dough over a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cover lightly with a kitchen towel. Let the dough rest about 30 minutes or until noticeably puffy.
Meanwhile, preheat oven at 210℃. 

4) After the dough rises spray with water. Make some shallow slices over the dough surface. Place a small ramekin fills with some ice cubes to produce steam inside the oven.
Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on the surface and it'll sound hollow when you tapped it.
Once out of the oven, let the bread cool over a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.

Happy Baking 👱


Follow me at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 Send me some 💚



⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ PIN THIS FOR LATER ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
EASY  AND TASTY NO KNEAD ARTISAN BREAD | Çitra's Home Diary. #artisanbread #homemadebaking #homemadebread #nokneadbread #reseprotitanpaulen #easybreadrecipe





















loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected