Selam Everybody...Merhaba from Turkey...
One of my Favorite meal is Steak. Since I'm in Turkey, I hardly ever to find Steak restaurant in my city, maybe because people here prefer to eat local food or some worldwide food with local taste.. so, I tried to make my own steak in my small kitchen.. here the result.. Chicken steak with mushrooms sauce..
For chicken Steak.
* 4 boneless chicken breasts-Gently smashed to slightly flattened.
* ¾ cup corn flour
* ¾ cups AP flour
* about 1 tbsp bread crumbs
* Pepper powder, salt, garlic powder.
* half lemon, juiced
* 50 gr of butter for frying.
For the mushroom sauce.
* 300 g button mushrooms, washed and chopped.
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
* 1 medium onion,finely chopped
* ½ tbsp flour, dissolve with ½ cup water.
* Worcester sauce and light soy sauce (each about 1 tablespoon)
* Pepper powder, sugar and salt to taste.
* ½ cup chicken broth or bouillon block.
* 1 tablespoon butter for sauteing.
How to make the steak:
1) Rub chicken with lemon juice, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Let stand until the spices soak, keep in the refrigerator.
2) Mix all the flours. Coat the chicken with the flour both side and fry until golden brown surface and chicken is cooked. Just use a medium heat so the chicken can be cooked up well.
1) heat the butter, put garlic, onions, saute until fragrant . put mushrooms, stirring about 5 minutes. Seasoning with Worcester sauce, soy sauce, sugar, pepper powder and pinch of salt. Stir until all ingredients mix well.
2) Put chicken broth (or you can use warm water and add stock block), add the flour solution. Stir until thick, taste it to control.
How to serve:
Place the chicken steak on a serving plate, pour the mushroom sauce. Serve with potatoes and other vegetables. Serve while hot.
Check my other yummy post:
|Stir-fried Napa cabbage with bean curd tofu skin|
|Rice Chicken Bowl|
|Lemon Honey chicken wings|
|Orange Chicken Recipe|