♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Salamlı börek







This time I made another kind of börek. I made with "salam" as filling. "Salam" is almost like sausage but a little different in taste. Have bigger shape than normal sausage. We can bake this Salamlı börek or we can fry it, both of ways are same delicious but I prefer fry because more simple (no need brush egg yolk and black sesame seeds) and the filo dough became more crispy.. Let's try to make it...
Fried Börek


Ingredients:
-Salam or you can use sausage 100 gr-chopped small cube
-vegetable oil for brush filo dough
-3 pcs Filo dough
-1 big onion-chopped finely
-2 pcs garlic (optional)- chopped finely
- 5 long green banana pepper(or bell pepper)-clean the seeds and chopped small cube
-1 big tomato-chopped small cube
- salt as taste
:: If you want to fry this börek to fry, you need vegetable oil to fry in deep pan

:: If you want to bake this börek to bake; You will need other materials:
- 1 egg yolk
- Black sesame seed (or any sesame you have)



How to make:
1) For filling: mix all ingredients (but filo dough)
2)Unfold 1 pc of filo dough, brush with vegetable oil and fold it become half round. Cut it into 8 pcs (become triangle shape). see the Illustration picture
3) brush again the surface with vegetable oil and fill with "salam" filling. Fold and roll like a picture.

::If you want to bake-> Brush the surface with egg yolk and spread with black sesame seeds. Then bake 160 C around 20 mnt or until golden.
Bake  börek

::Easy if you want just fry. Heat a bit much vegetable oil on deep pan. fry the börek until golden brown.


Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected