♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Anything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Soft Daily bread (NO EGG)..everyday on our table

Yes, I make my own bread to served daily for my family...even mostly I still eat rice more than I eat bread, because my stubborn asian stomach still can not fully adaptable with just eat bread in one whole day :). 

I have some other bread recipe also, artisan no knead bread that you can check here, here and here. Beside those recipes, you can search my other bread recipes for your meal idea for family.

And today I want to share another bread recipe. This recipe kinda soft bread and knead is required :) .. So if you purchase bread maker machine it's time for you to make it busy :) .. Or you can use your electronic mixer with kneading hand attach...For you who don't have bread ...well, we are in the same boat..be happy..we have a reason to exercise and get rid off some energy inside....^,^


So..prepare your big kneading bowl, some easy to get ingredients, and some energy power to knead.. :)
This recipe can make 1 loaf (about 25 x 10 x 5 cm)

Ingredients:
  • All purpose flour 400 gr (you can mix with whole wheat flour)
  • Luke warm milk 240 ml
  • dry instant yeast 1 tsp
  • sugar 1 Tbsp gr (as your taste)
  • salt 1 ½ tsp
  • butter 28 gr
Topping:
  • 1 egg yolk, beaten with 1 Tbsp milk
  • black sesame or with sesame seeds

How to:

1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm milk, let it stand for 5 mnts.

2. In big bowl, put flour and salt. Mix it trough and make a well in middle. pour milk mixture and start knead until well blended.

3. Knead in the butter. Keep knead the dough until really elastic and smooth. Shape the dough into a ball, brush slightly the surface with oil before cover it with towel or plastic wrap. Let it rest for about 1 hour or more until it double in volume.

4. Flat the dough to remove air. From this step you can vary the shape. you can divide into some small ball to make buns or make a loaf like mine.
To make loaf, put the dough on work surface (rub your work surface with a small amount of oil).  With your finger's help flatten the dough into square. Then roll it. Put on your loaf pan and let it rest about 35 mnt. Brush the surface with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seed just before baking.

5. Pre heat your oven at 180 deg C. Bake the loaf about 45 mnt until golden brown on surface and bottom.
Note: in 15th mnt baking time, I cover my loaf with aluminium foil to prevent burning on it's surface.

Let the loaf completely cool before unmold and slice it




loading...

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good! It has been such a long time since I have made my own bread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathlen, for me, baking bread is daily routine ^,^

      Delete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my G+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I've been writing this blog:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com