♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Klassiske Vaniljekranse / Danish Butter Cookies Recipe

Merhaba From Türkiye 👋

First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up on any beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets that you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛

My post today again it's about cookies... Yes, since these Islamic Holiday (Eid al-fitr).. I made a lot of cookies..many kind.... And one of them is this Danish butter Cookies.

I decide to make this cookies because it remind me on my hometown during Eid al-fitr my mom always had this among our homemade cookies.. yes, we always store bought this cookies. It's so classic and memorable cookies for me and my siblings since it has been around veerryyy long time  - maybe since I was a kid as I remember.

So for bring back my childhood memories and having "Eid al Fitr like home" I make this nice and fragrant cookies for this Ramadhan Bayram...

Klassiske Vaniljekranse / Danish Butter Cookies Recipe | Çitra's Home Diary



Ingredients:
  • 1 large egg (mine about 64 gr), lightly beaten
  • 200 gr butter, soften at room temperature
  • 130 gr icing sugar→ original recipe 100 gr
  • 300 gr flour
  • 20 gr milk powder →original recipe didn't use it
  • about 20 gr vanilla sugar/ powder→original calls for 50 gr
Method

1) Pre-heat oven at 200 deg C 

2) Place everything in a mixing bowl and mix evenly using a paddle attachment at the lowest speed.
Note: I didn't use a stand mixer, so I mix egg, butter, and icing sugar 1st with a wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed. then add the rest of the ingredients, continue to mix to well combine.

3) Move the batter into a piping bag with a close star tip attached. Line baking tray with baking paper wreaths the dough onto baking tray. I used  with closed star tip with a diameter about 0,5 cm
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 7-8 min

Note: I bake at 190 deg C for about 5 minute, then lower my oven temperature to 160 deg C for about 10 minute (or until crunchy)

4) Leave to cool completely before transferring into an airtight container.


Follow me at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 Send me some 💚

Klassiske Vaniljekranse / Danish Butter Cookies Recipe | Çitra's Home Diary. #buttercookies#cookiesrecipes #classiccookies #bestbuttercookies #resepbutterkukis

loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected