♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Best Homemade Playdough

It's all about Children,

Children... they are in fact who always wiser and more mature than us, the parents.

They are actually who teaching and mentoring us to be a better person everyday.

No matter how bad we are as their parents, they are always be the best children we ever have.....

We owe to them always... Children who everyday become the victim from how bad we control and manage our own emotion.

The children who burnt by residue of our incompetence for trying to be an adult human being.
Actually the children who suffer and endure the consequences of worst days we made day by day...

The children who probably sacrificed their future just because we couldn't contrive our own.

But they are still laughing and giving us so much love.. They always make our life happy and bright.




Assalamu'alaikum..... Merhaba from Turkey....

Cold and mostly cloudy and rainy days.. sunny and warm day outside no longer there accompany our kids playing outside the house. My kid is pretty much active and easy to get bored in something, so outdoor activity is her favorite thing to do. But this mid fall when raining almost everyday make her outdoor activity (mostly in playground) become muddy and wet.. I don't mind the dirty part... but when it follow by illness and flu after it...that makes me try to keep my daughter stay inside for a while.

One of thing which can make her a little busy inside and forget going out for a while is play dough. I made play dough few time with many different recipe...just a little experiment to get best homemade play dough as close as store-bought one. Check my other play dough recipe over " crafting and hobby" category. 

And for play dough post today I use recipe from this site. Until now this is best play dough I ever try except a little too oily... maybe next time I will try to reduce amount of oil in it and let see how will the result.
What you need and how to make:
  • 2 1/2 cup flour
  • 2 1/2 cup water
  • 1 1/4 cup salt
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp cream tar tar
  • 4 Tbsp oil
  • Food coloring (depending how many color you want to divide)

In heavy bottomed sauce pan mix all ingredients except food color and cool over medium~low heat until it crumble and become big ball. Keep cooking 1 or 2 minutes more.

Remove from heat and let it cool. Divide the dough into some part depending how many colors you will use.

Knead each part of that divided dough with food color. Store separately inside ziplock bag.



Play dough ready to use.

































loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected