♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Tiramisu Macarons Recipe

" Children Are Great Imitators...So Give them something Great to Imitate "

Selam Everyone..... Merhaba from turkey..

Been crazy about macarons these lately months since I've been (proudly) succeed to bake them few times with many variations. You can check my macarons recipes on "Macarons" category.

And as my promise to my self.... I must upgrade my self to try other recipes to see better comparison and upgrade me for better sense of baking this cutie adorable delish cookies. And today post I make Tiramisu Macarons using "How to cook that" basic macarons recipe. That link I give you is making macarons with caramel filling, but since I want to fill it with cream cheese (as husband request as well) so I modified a bit to be Tiramisu Macarons.

Compare to my basic macarons before, this recipe has sweeter taste....so if you have sweet tooth maybe this is for you ^,^ And also this is easy recipe and I think fail proof.

No "waiting time before baking" require for this recipe, so pre heat your oven right after you prepared all things and start working with your mixer. Once you finish piping them, put them right away into oven.... bang! you'll get beautiful rising feed you are looking for for perfect macarons.


Here I write original recipe from How to cook that and I give some notes for my minor adjustment.... 


Tiramisu Macarons (Original is Salted caramel macarons)
Make about 45 pairs (diameter 7 cm)
Recipe adapted from How to cook that with minor adjustment to my taste and flavor

Ingredients:
  • 220 gr icing sugar (powdered sugar)
  • 120 gr almond meal/ almond powder
  • 120 gr or 4 egg whites
  • 80 gr caster sugar
  • 3 tsp instant coffee granule --> original recipe didn't use
  • 10 gr raw sugar (optional, for sprinkling on top)--> I use cocoa powder
Method:
Preheat oven to 150°C (or 302°F)

Sift together the icing sugar and almond meal using a coarse sieve (if you use a fine sieve the almond meal will not go through). Discard any gritty bits of almond meal that do not go through.--> Since I add 3 tsp instant coffee granule, I put my almond powder, icing powder, and coffee in food processor then pulse few times until coffee become powdery. It's also give "airy" texture to my almond mixture. Sift with fine sieve and discard any gritty of almond meal.

Beat egg whites and caster sugar on high speed until stiff peak (when you turn the bowl upside down, it won't be fall down). Beat another 1 or 2 minutes more before adding dry ingredients. I add half part of dry ingredients first, with rubber spatula fold it gently until all cover with egg white, then another half. 

Keep folding gently until batter have lava-consistency, you can check here to see how should be look a like. Make sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl and the spatula to make sure everything is mixed uniformly.

Transfer into a piping bag and pipe small circles of mixture onto baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Bang on the working counter firmly several times on each side, then sprinkle/ sift cocoa powder on macarons' surfaces.



Rising feet inside oven, no need waiting time before baking

Place directly into  the oven (NO WAITING TIME BEFORE BAKING with this recipe) and bake until a foot has formed and the shells are crisp. This takes roughly 20 minutes. Do not open oven door during baking process as this will cause a drop in oven temp and may make your macarons hollow.

Cool and then gently peel off the baking paper and pair similar sized shells.

See Step by step pictures how to make macarons here.
Now for the mascarpone filling. You can make the filling few hours or a day before. Keep in airtight container in the fridge.

Ingredients:
  • 250 gr mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
  • 100 gr butter, soften at room temperature
  • 80 gr icing sugar
  • about 70 gr chocolate bar/ chips, finely chopped
Beat butter with icing sugar on low speed until smooth and creamy. Add mascarpone/ cream cheese, continue to beat on low speed until smooth. Fold in chopped chocolate and mix it with rubber spatula to well distributed. 
Transfer into piping bag and keep in fridge until ready to use.
Assembling the macarons:

Take a pair of macarons, pipe the filling over one of the shell then attach back into a pair. Do to all pairs. Keep your macarons into airtight container then keep into fridge.
Macarons will be best in their taste after 2 or 3 days after filling.

Note:
If you want to keep macarons longer, do not fill them in advance. Just keep your macarons shells in airtight container/ ziplock bag then keep in fridge up to a month or in freezer up to 2 month.



loading...

4 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macarons looks amazing. That is on my bucket list to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful and I'm sure they taste delicious! Love the tiramisu flavor!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected