♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Best recipe Pumpkin Pie Recipe

Kiss your kids every night even they already in sleep

Resep dalam Bhs Indonesia ada dibagian bawah









....Merhaba from Turkey....

Have an energetic early week! ^,^ 
How I remember when I was working a few years ago..... sometimes I hate Monday. Usually I should planned and arranged something at weekend before what could made me so exciting when I start my day at Monday...for example I watched cinema after work at Monday so I booked ticket earlier on Saturday or Sunday. And We usually had 50% discount for cinema at Monday! Or I made outside lunch appointment with my friend. My Office actually provided us lunch in canteen... so eating lunch outside sometimes can refresh me and made me more energetic doing my work for the rest of that day....

Well..... that was me back then years ago. And now, with wonderful and lovely little family I have... busy at home and provide my family with good food and happiness is my biggest obsession ^,^
Every time I tried some new recipe I would ask my husband what did he think about that food.... And he always teases me with his face and expression just like masterchef jury judge the foods... (^,^)

Now let's talk about our weekend dessert.... Pumpkin! Yes... as I mentioned on an earlier post... we are still in fall and pumpkin season.... A few days ago I made my pumpkin cheesecake bars no-bake, and it was gone in a flash.
And yesterday I made this yummy pumpkin pie... My kid loves it, husband likes it and this is becoming my favorite too ^,^ Try it..maybe it'll become fave on your family too...

And I will include this post into Indonesian Food Blogger Cookblog challenge with Pumpkin theme. Yaaayy...finally IDfb gather cook challenge again (after few long empty period).....
If you are Indonesian and have cooking/ baking blog...join them as well here

Pie crust; For pie crust this time I tried pate brisee from Martha Stewart.com. Feel free to use our own crust recipe or you can check my other pie crust recipe here and here.

This Pate Brisee recipe enough for double crust, and for this pumpkin pie I use half recipe only.
Ingredients (for double crust):

  • 3  3/4 (525 gr) cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1  1/2 teaspoons sugar--> I found result for this crust for me too salty, so next time I'll add 1 tsp sugar more or reduce the salt
  •  1 1/2 cups (3 sticks)/ 341 gr chilled unsalted butter, cut into small chunks
  • 1/2 to 3/4 cup ice water (120 ml ~ 180ml)
How to make:
  1. Put flour, salt, and sugar in a food processor, pulse to combine. Add in butter chunks, and pulse again until mixture resembles coarse meal, about 10 seconds, I did it on and off mode. 
  2. Slowly add cold water, and pulse on and off (the instruction said adding water with machine running). Test dough by pinching a small amount; if it is still crumbly, add up to 1/4 cup more ice water, a little at a time. Do not process more than 30 seconds.
  3. Turn out dough onto a clean work surface, and divide into 3 equal pieces. Place each piece on plastic wrap, and flatten into a disk; wrap tightly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using. 
I made the crust a day before, so I wrap my dough and keep in freezer. Thawed in fridge before baking time.



N
ow for the pumpkin pie filling. I took the recipe from inspiredtaste.net with my minor adjustment. The pie turned deliciously great, the pumpkin spice twist this pumpkin and make it the best dessert in our weekend. For pumpkin puree I use my homemade pumpkin puree, you can use canned as the original recipe but you can try to make your own pumpkin puree here.


Classic pumpkin pie:
  • Single-crust 9-inch pie, use half recipe above or you can use this recipe and this recipe
  • 3 large eggs 
  • 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar --> I skip this and use 160 gr light brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup (65 grams) light brown sugar -->  I use 160 gr light brown sugar
  • 1 Tbsp grape molasses --> my own addition
  • 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree or 2 cups fresh pumpkin puree --> I use 450 gr fresh pumpkin pure
  • 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream --> I use 200 ml
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon *
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger *
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves *
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 
Note: (*) I use 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice, check my homemade pumpkin spice here and more for sprinkle when serving.


Homemade pumpkin pureé

Directions

To prepare pie crust; I use 20 cm pie dish with about 7 cm deep, enough for this recipe. If you use a shallow dish than that you might make few small pies for leftover. Roll out pie dough about 5 cm larger than your pie dish. Lay and gently press onto bottom and sides of pie dish, trim the dough within 2 cm of the dish. Fold edges underneath it self then crimp edges. Put back into fridge while making pie filling.


Heat oven at 190~200 deg C. In big mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sugar and molasses until smooth. Whisk in pumpkin puree, salt and pumpkin spice. Whisk well to combine.

Transfer pumpkin pie filling into pie shell and bake about 15 minutes. Then lower oven at 170~180 deg C and continue bake for 35 to 45 minutes. Rotate couple times during baking process to make even baking. Use a toothpick or skewer plunged about 6 cm from edge if it comes out clean your pie is done. the center part might be slightly wobble but it's okay, it will set after cooling process.

Note: if you find your crust's edge become too brown/ dark during cooking process you can cover it with a thin strip of aluminum foil.

Let your pie cool down to room temperature at least 2 hour before serving with light heavy cream or ice cream with sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Wrap with plastic film and keep in fridge up to 3 days.

Check also my other pumpkin pie recipe here



Follow me at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 Send me some 💚



PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE | ÇİTRA'S HOME DİARY

********************************************************************************************






BAHASA INDONESIA


بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ


Merhaba dari Türki semuanya 👋

Terima kasih udah mampir kemari ya. Boleh kok tinggalkan kesan dan pesan di kolom komen dibawah... Saya akan sangat-sangat berterima kasih dan makin semangat update-update 💟

Bahan kulit pie. Kulit pie (pie crust) ini bisa dibuat sebelumnya dan disimpan di kulkas. Untuk jangka panjang bisa disimpan di freezer hingga 3 bulan. Encerkan/ thawed di kulkas sebelum dipakai.
Selain resep kulit pie dibawah ini, anda bisa mencoba resep adonan dasar pie saya disini dan disini.

Bahan kulit pie (untuk 1 single pie crust):
  • 265 gr tepung terigu serba guna
  • 3/4 sdt gula
  • 3/4 sdt garam
  • 170 gr mentega dingin, potong-potong kecil
  • air es 60~80 ml
Cara membuat kulit pie
  1. Jika menggunakan food processor, masukkan tepung, garam dan gula dan pulse hingga rata, masukan potongan mentega dingin, pulse on dan off beberapa kali hingga mentega berbutir-butir. Tambahkan air es sedikit demi sedikit sambil pulse on-off, jangan terlalu lama memproses karena akan membuat mentega hancur. Air tidak perlu ditambahkan semua, jika dirasa sudah bisa dibentuk, hentikan penambahan air.
  2. Taruh adonan diatas meja kerja dan uleni ringan saja--bukan seperti mengulen roti, cukup dikepal/ dikumpulkan saja dan bentuk bulat pipih. Bungkus dengan plastik wrap dan simpan dalam lemari es hingga siap digunakan.
Bahan untuk pie labu kuning:
  • 450 gr pumpkin puree, cara membuat pumpkin puree bisa dilihat disini
  • 3 butir telur ukuran besar
  • 170 gr gula palem
  • 1 sdm molasses (bisa diganti dengan madu)
  • 1  sdm bumbu pumpkin pie, resep bumbu pie, resep bisa dilihat disini *
  • 200 ml heavy cream
  • 1/2 sdt garam
*Note: bisa diganti dengan 1 1/2 sdt bubuk kayu manis+ 1/2 sdt bubuk jahe + 1/4 sdt bubuk cengkeh


Homemade pumpkin pureé

Cara membuat:
  1. Siapkan 1 pinggan untuk oven diameter 20 cm tinggi sekiatr 7 cm.
  2. Gilas adonan kulit pie melebar, lebih lebar (sekitar 5 cm) dari diameter pinggan oven, atur dan tekan kulit pie di dasar dan sisi pinggan dengan rapi. Lalu potong dan sisakan sekitar 3 cm. Lipat kedalam dan selipkan diantara kulit pie dan pinggan. Pilin rapi pinggirannya. Sisihkan.
  3. Panaskan oven suhu 190~200 C. Kocok telur, gula dan molasess dengan whisker hingga rata. Campurkan labu kuning halus, garam dan bumbu pie, aduk rata. Tuang ke dalam pinggan pie dan panggang sekitar 15 menit.
  4. Turunkan suhu 180~190 C dan lanjutkan memanggang 35~45 menit. Cek dengan menusukkan lidi sekitar 5 cm dari pinggiran. 
  5. Keluarkan dari oven dan dinginkan hingga suhu ruang.
Pie labu kuning bisa dinikmati dengan heavy cream atau ice cream dengan taburan bumbu pie.

Enjoy. Happy baking 💛


Follow me at Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me 😊 Send me some 💚


⥥ ⥥ ⥥ ⥥ ⥥ PIN THIS FOR LATER ⥥ ⥥ ⥥ ⥥ ⥥













loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected