♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

Selam everybody...... Merhaba from Turkey....

Previously I made pumpkin pie spice because I already have a plan to get into "pumpkin season" for my family... Yes.. fall still around and pumpkin is everywhere ^,^
And since in Turkey I can not find caned pumpkin puree so this is also my reason I made my own pumpkin puree.... You also can check my homemade pumpkin puree.

And this is my first recipe using my homemade pumpkin puree, no bake pumpkin cheesecake bars.. The combination of my "gingery" gingersnap cookie with fragrant pumpkin spice together with pumpkin and cheese cream make this dessert bars become new favorite in our house--especially my husband ^,^

I add some chocolate flavor in it so it's just even yummyly better. Put them in air tight container and keep back in freezer if you have some left over, thawed them few minute in fridge before serving. Next time I will flush with caramel sauce for different twist flavor..you can try it too for your family! (^,^)

Make 12 bars

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
By: Citra's Home Diary
Ingredients
For crust:
  • 150 gr gingersnap cookies, I use my homemade gingersnap cookies  
  • 40 gr butter, melted
For pumpkin bars:
  • 250 gr cream cheese
  • 150 gr pumpkin puree, canned or homemade ( I use my homemade pumpkin puree)
  • 80 gr powdered/ icing sugar
  • 1 Tbsp honey/ maple syrup ( I use honey)
  • 2 tsp pumpkin spice, try my pumpkin spice recipe
  • 150 gr white chocolate compound, melted
  • 150 gr (as mush as you like) dark chocolate chips, divide
How to:

For crust: in food processor work gingersnap to make crumb then add in melted butter until combine. Line one 20x25 cm baking tray with parchment paper. (Use something flat) and press evenly the crust over the baking tray. Keep in fridge (about 15 mnt) while you prepare pumpkin cheesecake.

For filling: Beat cheese cream until creamy, then beat in pumpkin puree, icing sugar, honey/ maple syrup and pumpkin spice continue beating to well combine. Then slowly add melted white chocolate while still beating on low speed. 
Add partly dark chocolate chips and stir with spatula to combine. You can use remaining chocolate chips later during serving or mix all of them into batter it's optional for you.

Take the crust from fridge, spread pumpkin cheese filling over the crust and with spatula spread nicely to make even surface. Keep in freezer till it's hardened. 
Move pumpkin cheese bar in fridge few minute before serving/ cutting.

Enjoy.

loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected