♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

My Kid's Favorite Chocolate Cookies

Selam every body.... Merhaba from Turkey.....

I already planed to make this cookies few days ago since my daughter keep asking me to make something with "animal character" ... Yes, I bought her these cutie cookies cutter with animal character so she can play with her homemade play dough. She loves her play dough so much and pretended she were a chef making cookie... She pretended to eat that cookies ^,^

And suddenly she asked me to make real cookie with those cookie cutters... so okay.... I was planing to make chocolate cookie because I know she and her baba love chocolate cookies much...I just need look for perfect time to make it... 

So today my husband has 1 day off from office and stays home.... voalla..perfect time.. He can plays with my daughter while I make the cookies.... but seems she is more interesting "to help" me to cut her cookie with her cookie cutter ^,^
This is my best chocolate cookies... The buttery and crisp of this cookies I like the most. Use dark cocoa powder to get intense chocolate flavor and color. For this recipe I use 300 gr butter plus 100 gr margarine but feel free to use whole butter.


Try it and I'll guarantee your kids will love them too ^,^
I use animal character as my kid's request cause she loves animals recently ^,^ . You can use your own cookie cutter. 


Yield about 1300 gr/ 125 cookies (depending how big your cookie cutter)
By: Citra's Home Diary

Prepare all ingredients in room temperature:
  • 300 gr unsalted butter (If you use salted butter, skip the salt)
  • 100 gr margarine
  • 4 egg yolks
  • 50 gr chocolate condensed milk
  • 120 gr powdered sugar
  • 625 gr all purpose flour
  • 70 gr dark cocoa powder
  • 50 gr milk powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp vanilla powder
Direction:
  1. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, milk powder, salt and vanilla powder into medium bowl, set a side.
  2. Cream butter + margarine, powder sugar, egg yolks and chocolate condensed milk in medium speed mixer about 3 or 4 minutes.Mix in dry ingredients, and combine with wooden spoon until mix thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour.
  3. Heat oven at 150~160 deg C. Prepare wide parchment paper or thick transparent plastic, with rolling pin roll the dough between wide parchment paper/ plastic to prevent sticking. Roll into 4~5 mm thick then cut with cookie cutter.
  4. Line 4 large baking tray with parchment paper and arrange your cookies over baking tray. Bake about 25 to 30 minute until crisp. 
  5. Remove from oven and let it cool at room temperature before stored into airtight container.

BAHASA INDONESIA

Coklat butter kukis
By: Citra's Home Diary

Siapkan semua bahan dalam suhu ruang:
  • 300 gr mentega tawar (jika menggunakan mentega asin, skip penambahan garam)
  • 100 gr margarin
  • 4 kuning telur
  • 50 gr skm coklat
  • 120 gr gula halus
  • 625 gr tepung terigu
  • 70 gr dark cocoa powder
  • 50 gr susu bubuk
  • 2 sdt bubuk vanili
  • 1/2 sdt garam (skip jika menggunakan mentega asin)
Cara membuat:
  1. Ayak dan campur rata terigu, cocoa powder, susu bubuk, vanili bubuk dan garam, sisihkan.
  2. Kocok mentega+margarin, kuning telur, skm coklat dan gula halus dengan kecepatan rendah sekitar 3 sampai 4 menit. Tidak perlu terlalu lama, cukup tercampur dan berbentuk krim saja.
  3. Masukkan campuran tepung, aduk dengan spatula/ sendok kayu hingga rata. Bungkus dengan plastik wrap/ plastik film dan simpan dalam kulkas sekitar 1 jam.
  4. Panaskan oven 150~160 C. Gilas adonan dengan rolling pin hingga ketebalan 3 ~ 4 mm. Gunakan plastik tebal atau kertas baking untuk menggilas agar adonan tidak lengket di rolling pin.
  5. Atur kukis diatas loyang baking beralas kertas baking, oven 25~30 mnt hingga kukis matang dan renyah. Dinginkan sampai suhu ruang diatas rak pendingin sebelum disimpan dalam toples.










loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected