♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Sausage Pastry

From Pastry basic batter we can vary many kind of pastries... like this one, I fill it with sausage, as my husband favorite.
It's simple and ready anytime for breakfast or afternoon tea...



Ingredients:
- 1 recipe pastry dough  Or you can use ready use pastry dough
-800 Grams of sausage. Slightly slices the surface
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 egg yolks
- Sesame black or white sesame seeds for topping

Method:
 - Boil 1/2 liter of water add salt and pepper. Put sausage and cook until the spices marinated the sausage. Set aside.
- Roll pastry dough using rolling pin approximately 1 cm thick and cut them into squares (adjusted with the size of the sausage). Then wrap the sausage into triangle form.
- Preheat oven to 160 deg C. rubbing the surface of a sausage pastry with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake until golden yellow.







loading...

6 comments:

  1. Great finger food. It also works with those little beer sausages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it.. all looks yummy...... u r more turkish than some turks dear:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so yummy! These are always the once to be eaten first at any party... everybody loves them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! All time favorite little snack, and appetizer food, dipped into spicy mustard. The black sesame seeds add color, and flavor to it.
    Love the flaky pastry it is wrapped in!

    I have an award for you to claim on my blog...sorry, but I don't know your first name. Congratulations...well, deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these bring back memories. My mom used to make these for my school lunches....hehe. Yours look very very good.
    - abeer @ www.cakewhiz.com

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected