Crispy and tasty savory pastry is always my favorite. Always suit with my brunch tea or evening coffee. Or any gathering occasion with family and friends. And this fried sausage pastry is now becoming favorite among my friends, neighbors and family. They just love it with hot Turkish tea when they visit. @(^_^)@
I shape this fried pastry with triangle shape, seems pretty and I love it. But if you want to make roll or other shape, it's oke too actually, but triangle shape is just suitable cute for this pastry d(^_^)b
- a few sheets of fillo dough. Cut lengthwise about 4 fingers width and 15~20 cm length.
- 250 gr sausage (I use mix beef and chicken sausage). cut into small cubes.
- 2 large green pepper (paprika). Seeded and cut into small cubes.
- 1 large size tomato. Cut into small cubes.
- 2 large size onions. Cut into small cubes.
- 2 ~ 3 cloves garlic. finely grated.
- 4 ~ 5 tablespoons olive oil
- a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Enough Cooking oil for frying.
Fry in hot oil over medium heat until golden redness.
Enjoy while it's warm. With pickles and bottled chili sauce plus a cup of hot tea will be more perfect!