♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Pizza with mix topping

Sometimes I make and stock some pizza dough in case I need to make something quickly and I have no time. Just like Pizza. Once you have pizza dough on your refrig, you can grab and topping it as fast as your family order, bake it and voallaa... serve it hot immediately  

Prepare your Pizza basic dough  here. You might need only half recipe if you want.

For the sauce:
-2 cloves of garlic. crushed and finely chopped
-1 small onion. very finely chopped
-1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
-1 tablespoon dried thyme
-3 tbsp tomato paste (I mix with chilly paste). Dissolve in 1 cup warm water.
-salt and pepper to taste
- enough cooking oil (I use 2 tbsp olive oil)
For topping
- sausage, cut to taste
- sweet corn
- 1 tomato medium size. seeded and dice finely
- bell pepper, seeded and dice finely.
- cheddar cheese as much as you like. shaved
- mozzarella cheese as much as you like the. shaved

Method:

1) Heat oil in a sauce pan, saute garlic and onions until wilted, stir in tomato paste. Add basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Test the taste. Turn off the fire.
2) Roll pizza dough thin enough (about 1 cm). Brush the surface with sauce mixture, sprinkle with sausage, corn, bell peppers, Tomato, and cheese. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes (180 deg C).


Enjoy while it's Hot @(^_^)@
loading...

15 comments:

  1. thats one heck of an amazing looking pizza! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. I like such pizzas where the dough is the 'right' thinkness, not too thin. Now I am hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pegasuslegend
    Thank U Cladia.. I Love your pizza also.. I should learn from U though ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Three-Cookies Thank you for stopping by on my page.. I love your name, 3 cookies.. ^_^ but I usually grab 1 jar cookies ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicious! I know what I'm making for dinner tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selamat, ya Citra, very tempting pizza. Amazing how do you cope with work and cooking. i salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @bistrogerard Glad that I can give you an idea for dinner ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Paty's Kitchen - Cook with passion. Terima kasih. your blog also content some great recipe, next time akan coba salah satu recipe mu ya ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,

    Awesome looking pizza...Drooling all over it!!:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks tempting and delicious! I wanna grab that plate right away...


    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks awesome and you have a nice space..
    http://shanthisthaligai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your pizza! The chilli paste addition is just delicious! Selamat for this tasty pizza recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing so inviting pizza top is attractive
    u asked about nutritios pratha it is breakfast dish just like pizza roti

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry for not commenting...sometimes I have a problem opening your blog; my computer freezes up, so I have to shut down and start up again. (the problem is with my computer, I think)
    Your pizza pie is beautiful, love your unique topping of choice.
    Also, your newest post, the pie crust is a perfect crust-may I just borrow this?...LOL...have ingredients ready to fill it with!
    p.s. also love the soothing music, in the background!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Elisabeth Hi Liz .. Thx so much. What a pity I couldn't join your give away program :(
    And of course U can take my crust anytime you want :))))

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected