♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Pizza basic dough II

Another Pizza basic dough other than I posted before. This time I add and combine dried basil and thyme in the dough, and also a little different on material and method. This basic dough also you can make for Stuffed Pizza

Before


Material A:
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 10 g instant yeast
- 1/2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
Material B:
- 2+ 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon basil / basil dried

Method:
1) Mix materials A until blended. Cover with plastic film or a towel, let stand about 1 hour until fluffy.
2) Mix the flour and salt (from material B). Add  ingredients A (after fluffy), knead. mix in olive oil, knead again. Add warm water gradually, knead again until smooth and not sticky (there may be additional flour at this stage).
3) Finally combine dried basil and dried thyme. Cover with plastic film or  towel and let stand 1 hour until the dough become double.
Ready to use.

After 1 hour






loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected