♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Roasted Paprika Fish (Ikan panggang bumbu paprika)




I like simple and quick cook. It won't make me wash many dishes or spend more time in the kitchen (I love spending my time in the kitchen but for only trying a new recipe I never cook 😆. Like this Bake fish with paprika.. All I did was just marinate the fish with all ingredients (which is-again- simple) and put it in the oven.. that's it @(^_^)@  :D
..So I can have more time for blogging and finishing my favorite novel.. d(^_^)b




Simple Ingredients:
- 1 kg fish (any kind of bream fish)
- half  lemon. squeeze.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper powder
- 3-4 cloves of garlic. grated.
- 1 / 2 medium onions. grated.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Long Green Chillies 4-5 pieces. Cut into pieces
- 1 medium tomato. cut into pieces


How to make:
Marinate fish with all ingredients (but long green chillies and tomato). Allow to soak about 1 hour . (I prepare the night before)
Bake at 150 deg C oven until cooked.

It could also be burned on charcoal at your bbq time....

Enjoy while it's warm.




loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected