♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Brownie Tangerine Cheesecake

I'm enjoy going and walking around in Farmer market. I can see many various color from fruits, vegetables, local (traditional) ready food and local hospitality. Mostly people see me in curious way with smile in their face, yes, it's because my Asia look among Them  :D  
Start early winter I can find many kind of orange or other fruits that mostly we find it in winter. Like this mandarin orange (tangerine orange), I bought 5 kg for 5 Turkish Lira (around US$ 3.5). Pretty much to make many kind of food or dessert. Well.. maybe I can try to make Cheesecake with tangerine... and voallaa... Before the cake really ready, my mouth already watering :) 
I served it with my Pomegranate jam as sauce...hmm...Yummy!



This cheese cake I made brownie as base instead of biscuit crumb.
Ingredient and how to make brownie base:
1) Prepare your 7" springform pan. Grease with margarine. Preheat oven on 180 deg C.
2) Melted 80 gr dark cooking chocolate together with 50 gr unsalted butter over double boiler. Remove from heat. whisk in 1/2 cup caster sugar, 2 eggs one at the time. Whisk until sugar dissolve. 
3) Whisk in 1 tablespoon whole milk. Mix in 1/2 cup flour. Whisk just until everything well combine. Pour in springform pan and bake 10 ~ 15 minutes. Let your brownie base cool.
 For the cheesecake:
- 450 gr Cream cheese. softened on room temperature.
- 1 cup caster sugar.
- 3 large eggs
- 40 ml juice from tangerine orange.

How to make:
1) Preheat oven on 160 deg C. On large bowl, beat cream cheese, mix in sugar gradually. You can use either hand mixer or manual whisk (I use manual whisk only). 
2) Beat in eggs one at the time, mix in tangerine juice, beat until well combine and smooth.
3) Pour into springform with brownie inside. Bake on 160 deg C for 50~60 mnts. The center might be wobble, it's oke. Just take out from oven and let it cool completely before garnish/ topping.
For Topping:
Peel and clean some tangerines. Arrange on top of your cool cheese cake. Dissolve 1 tablespoon sugar into 1/2 cup water. Mix and dissolve 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder with that sugar water. Heat over very low heat until gelatin dissolve completely. Slightly chill the gelatin before pour and evenly sprinkle on top of cheesecake with tangerine orange.
Wrap tidily with plastic film and keep in refrigerator at least 3 hours before serving.

Cut into wedge and sprinkle with your favorite jam/ syrup like I did (fortunately I keep pomegranate jam and ready to serve with it) d(^_^)b 




Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

17 comments:

  1. @Medeja Yes Madeja, It's not too much sweet, it's more on fresh cheesy one ^_^.. maybe it's even better with your herb tea ya.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds incredible - chocolate, cheesecake, and citrus in one - so intense and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful topping!!! And I love these flavors...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the flavor combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat mix of flavors. Beautiful topping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lizzy thank U Liz.. It's definitely my fave flavor too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @pingHai Ping.. hope you can try it also in your kitchen ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Indie.Tea Thx for stopping by.. Love ur page as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely in the mood to make some cheesecake this weekend now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so beautiful and I bet it soooo tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your cheesecake is not only beautiful!!! but I am ravenous at the thought of how delicious that cheesecake was! I do miss my market, its only 4 months away....sigh
    Congrats on the top 9!
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the Top 9! This looks divine and I'm feeling inspired. Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always a great thing to go exploring in farmers markets, great finds. Your cheesecake is beautiful and I bet it tasted amazing! Thank you for participating in this months YBR:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazingly delicious...wonderful entry to YBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. your cheese cake look delıcıous:)I am from İstanbul not far away :))Bursa is a great cıty

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected