♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Ayam asam manis (Sweet and sour Chicken)

I'm big fan of this meal... Like never boring with the sour and sweet taste in it.. so fresh and fulfill my craving on my own food style.
Here I post my recipe if you want to present Asian taste once in a while for your family dinner table


 Ingredients:
- 500 gr boneless chicken meat. diced
- 3 tablespoons corn flour.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (or you can use tapioca starch)
- 1 egg. Beaten.
- 3 cloves of garlic.finely chopped
- 1 medium onion. cutting width.
- 1 medium red bell pepper. Seeded & cutting width.
- 1 medium green bell peppers. Seeded & cutting width
- 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1+ 1/2 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- Salt, sugar and black pepper to taste.
- enough vegetable oil for fry and sauteing.
*if you like more hot spicy taste, you can also add some birdeye/ cayenne hot chili.

How to cook:
1) Mix together cornstarch and cornflour.
2) Dip chicken pieces in egg and coat with flour mixture. Fry in hot oil until cooked with golden brown color. Drain the oil and set it aside.
3) In another wok/ pan, heat enough oil for sauteing. Add the garlic and onions. Stir-fry until fragrant. Add chicken and stir well.
4) Place all bell peppers, tomato sauce, and ketchup. Give 1 / 2 cups broth ( or hot water).
5) Add sugar, salt, and black pepper powder. Stir well. Taste the flavor.
6) Finally put the vinegar or lemon juice, stir and turn off the heat.

Serve warm with hot steamed rice... hmm..Yummy!



Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

3 comments:

  1. This looks quite tasty-crispy chicken with saucy veggies-who wouldn't want a plate of this. I have some tapioca starch, so this recipe will make good use of it. Thanks for sharing!Yum
    flourtrader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy chicken. Perfect for a family style Asian night :) Buzzed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I love sweet and sour chicken, and this looks way better than takeout!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected