♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Anything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Fırın Patlıcan Kebabı (Roasted eggplant kebab) recipe

There are so many variations of kebab in Turkey, other than "Kırmızı Biber siş Kebab" which I'd been  posted previously, there are many other types of kebab which are being everybody's favorite here. This time I try to make "Fırın Patlıcan Kebabı" or Roasted eggplant Kebab. Compared with Kebab from "Usta" (the expert) or cuisine locally here, really my cooking is nothing ... But as long as my husband said "Cok Güzel Olmus" less or more means "really nice" ... yeeaa I'm still confident  featuring Turkish cuisine creations from my mixed-culture kitchen :)


Ingredients:
- 3 medium sized eggplants. Peel the skin lengthwise like a zebra pattern. Cut out a circular 2 ~ 3 cm thick. Soak in salt water for some time. Wash
- 3 medium size tomatoes. Cut a circle 1 cm thick
- 3 ~ 4 Chili Carliston (or long green peppers). cut about 3 cm long
- Several skewers
For the sauce
- 1 large size tomato. finely grated.
- 1 tbsp tomato paste. Dissolve with 3/4 cup water.
- Pinch of salt and sugar.
Mix together all sauce ingredients.
for Meatball:
- 300 gr ground beef
- 1 sheet of white bread (I use old bread)
- 1/2 medium onion. Finely grated.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Meatball Mix all ingredients and form a round flat. set aside




Method:
1) Stick all the ingredients for the kebabs, meatball and vegetables, Varied and intermittent between meatball and vegetables.
2) Place in baking pan, pour with tomato sauce on top of them. And roast at 170 deg C oven until cooked. (I need time approximately 50 minutes until the eggplant is really soft)


Serve hot with French fries , Mashed Potatoes, pilaf or bread.











Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I've been writing this blog:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com