My Simply stuffed Red bell pepper. End of the week, I didn't go to market yet for weekly shopping.
I just got 2 pieces of red bell pepper in my refrig and some small amount of materials... What can I do with it? Well ....why don't cook it with meat stuffing ..... and vooaalllaa..! Check out the recipe if you wanna try as well :)
- 2 large red bell pepper. Make a hole at the top and discard seeds.
- 100 ground beef
- 1 tablespoons white rice (cooked)
- 1 medium size onion. Chop very fine.
- 1 clove garlic. very finely chopped
- 1 small size tomato. Diced.
- 3 ~ 4 stems parsley. Mince
- 2 tablespoons olive oil. (Plus 2 tablespoons to rub in paprika before roasted)
- 1 / 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat enough water to boil the peppers, put salt to taste. Boil red peppers until wilted (about 15 minutes). Remove and drain. Let it cool.
2) Preheat oven to 150 deg C. Mix all filling/ stuffing ingredients.
3) Sprinkle a little salt inside of peppers, insert the stuffing. Brush with olive oil or vegetable oil. Roasted about 40 ~ 45 minutes until cooked.