Nice meal to start your day with this breakfast. You can prepare the 'Pide' bread night or a day before.. and put some Sucuk (Turkish Sausage) and eggs on it.. Then bake..
You and family ready to move !
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 / 2 tbsp caster sugar.
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 / 4 cup warm water
For the topping:
For each small (around10 cm) baking pan requires:
- A few pieces sucuk (Turkish sausage). Slices about 2 cm thick.
- 2 large chicken egg. Whisk the eggs (reserve 1 yolk) with salt and red chilli powder flake
1) 'Pide' Bread : Mix the flour, instant yeast, sugar and salt. Make a hole in the middle, put olive oil and warm water (little by little). Knead until smooth and not sticky at hand.At this stage may be required addition of flour.
Cover with plastic film or a napkin. Let stand about 50-60 min and let the dough to rise.
2) After the dough rises, divide into four. Roll each with a rolling pin as thin as possible, approximately 1 / 2 cm only. Make round shape like pizza. And put in round shape tray. Arrange 'Sucuk' on top of it.
4) bake at 150 deg C until done.
3) Beat 2 egg white and 1 egg yolk with pinch of salt and red pepper flake. Pour carefully on the 'pide' bread. 1 egg yolk put right on the center of 'Pide'.