Quick and easy breakfast I made this morning. Eat with warm homemade bread and hot tea.... hmm....chill weather outside, warm inside my stomach @(^_^)@
What you need is just:
- 1 small potato. peel, cut cubes.
- 2 large eggs. Beaten.
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Red pepper flake for sprinkle.
How to make:
1) Heat olive oil in pan, Put potato and fry until done.
2) Add egg and continue stir, sprinkle salt to taste. Turn off the heat.
3) Sprinkle with red pepper flake and serve it right away.